Started by Towelie, Sep 28, 2018, 08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lionblaze10

Mar 04, 2019, 10:02 PM #75 Last Edit: Mar 05, 2019, 03:57 AM by lionblaze10
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: lionblaze10
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 7 hours
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?:  1400 hours
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: no
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: Yes, I was banned for advertising back in 2015 or 16
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)? Jmod
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.): I have been on the server over 6 years now and have a passion for helping players and improving the server
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): EU (Ireland)
Discord? Yes
Other; I know my weekly hours are low, but I work full time and have a family.
Honour: If you need it defined, you don't have it

saxophonequeen7

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: saxophonequeen7
What is your uptime in the last week?: As of March 6th, 16 hours.
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 151 hours.
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: No.
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: No.
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: JMod.
Why do you want that rank?: I enjoy helping people out, plus I think that I am a friendly person and could help represent our community well! I am always welcoming others (including new players) with enthusiasm and I think that it is always encouraging and exciting when people are happy to see you/ recognize you. SFT is the only server I play on; it has my full dedication. I have quickly made friends on here, and I would like to try to help others feel the same way about this server as I do. 
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): USA.
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes, my tag is saxophonequeen7#7856

George

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: George_Filos
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 4h 16m (I have been away for 4 days this week. I normaly do about 10-12h or even more)
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 1324h
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: Yes I have been banned for ever but I applied and I was told I could come back in 2 months so I accepted that and came back 2 months after. The Unban date was 13/1/2019 I believe
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: No I have never been banned for any of those things.
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: I am applying for both.
Why do you want that rank?: Because I spend alot of time on the server and I believe in that time I can help people. I would also like to be given a chance to try and do something. I promise you won't regret choosing me over other people.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): Greece (Europe) Timezone: (GMT+02)
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes I do ( George#6242)

Thank you for taking a look at my application.
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

ViolableOlive

What is your IGN? ViolableOlive
What is your uptime in the last week? 15.5 hours
What is your overall uptime? 115.5 hours
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months? No
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches? No
What rank do you wish to be? JMod
Why do you want to be that rank? I really like this server, it's such a great community and I want to pitch in and help any way I can. This is one of only two servers I split my time between, and the other one is creative. I only spend time there when I have a big project idea, so most of my time is spent on SFT.
What region are you from? US
Discord: ViolableOlive#6081

Mariazexpy

Mar 10, 2019, 11:00 PM #79 Last Edit: Mar 15, 2019, 01:27 AM by Mariazexpy
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?[/u]: Mariazexpy
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?[/u]: 11 hours 08 minutes
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?[/u]: 590 hours 06 minutes
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?[/u]: Nope. Never been banned :)
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?[/u]: No
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?[/u]: Jmod
Why do you want that rank?[/u]: I've been playing on this server for a long time (5 years next October) and I love how everyone is so friendly and kind. I want to be a part of this wonderful community because I'm very friendly and enjoy helping others. I also play Minecraft a lot so I'll be able to spend a lot of time on this server.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER)[/u]: US
Do you have a Discord account?[/u]: Yes (Maria #2804)

JCLemke

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: JCLemke
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 8h 09m
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 632h 13m
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: No
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: No
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: EventHost
Why do you want that rank?: I was a JMod and EventHost on the Pixelmon server, during that time my username was NightsDarkEdge. I enjoyed it very much, and I feel I did a great job while doing it. So I have experience, and I feel I could help the server out greatly.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): US
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes, my username is JCLemke#3374

Darren64_NY

Applications up to this point are being processed. If you are not conntacted in a week or two you have been declined. If you would like more details message any survival admin.

Miricx

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Miricx
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: uhh i got 14 hours this week i dunno how that shit happened lmao, im not botting thats for sure trust
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 2651 hours in total and that's from 2010 and forward. Half of it is flying around in spawn and looking at chat, which means I can detect any dipshit within a mile radius
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: No, i dont think so at least. I guess I got banned once but i got unbanned again within 2 minutes so that doesnt count fam
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: I may have been banned alot but I'm not a cheating asshole or a deceiving asshole who would advertise any servers since I've been loyal to this community for 9 years straight. Also xraying and that bullshit aint no good because I don't play minecraft seriously anyway
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Eventhost
Why do you want that rank?: because im the person whos gonna save survival from the deadass and rigged events as we know it. I for example have so stanky ass questions in Quiz, im very biased and ill make every event lit, #trust
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): EU Sweden boi
Do you have a Discord account?: hell yea, Miricx#7322, hit me up fam

GRIMI_

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: GRIMI_
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: Past 2 weeks have been about 12-15 ish I think? Work has been pretty full on last week so idk.
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 1874hrs
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: Can't get banned if you aren't playing ;)
Cant' remember being banned for anything serious in the past 7 ish years- just joke bans I guess.
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: Nope
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Mod again like the good old days jmod will do.
Why do you want that rank?: I miss being an important part of the community I guess. I've been mod a good few occasions on a few SFT servers. Additionally, I've built a few failed prison servers and a whole proportion of W3. I also an SFTNews for a while. If I was mature enough to be a mod when I was 13/14, I should be mature enough now that I'm a real grown ass adult with a job and responsibilities.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): EU/OTHER: UK (Brexit imminent so I'm covering my bases.)
Do you have a Discord account?: Yup Skrux | GRIM#6359

PS: Not a joke post

drawingdeamon

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: drawingdeamon
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 6 hours, I've been busy with school so I've only been able to get on the weekends
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 319 hours total / 217 hours Survival
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: Nope
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: Never
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: JMod
Why do you want that rank?: I've always enjoyed helping out other players when I can, and becoming a JMod would let me continue to do that to a greater extent. Additionally, I used to be a Mod on the Pixelmon server back in 2015/2016 or so, under the name of Cero_Pre4 or PixelChronus, so I have some experience as a moderator.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): US West Coast
Do you have a Discord account?: Yep, DrawingDeamon #9399

Roland_American1

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Roland_American1
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 25-35hrs
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 267hrs
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: no
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: no
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Jmod preferably, my second option would be Eventhost=)
Why do you want that rank?: I have experience in being a Jmod from my other account, Unfortunately I don't have that account no more and no it wasn't because I got banned lol, I just lost that account, I was like 13 at that time so it happens. I really love helping out, and I been playing this server since 2014 so I pretty much know a lot of people except the newbies we get =D. I hope I get that opportunity and privilege to be a jmod again, thanks for reading this =).
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes

PizzaManLeon

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: PizzaManLeon
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 3 Hours
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?:  10 Hours
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I have been on the server for a few days and i love the community and have a passion for helping players and improving the server
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): US (Michigan)
Discord?: Yes
Other; I can put in 2-3 hours a day!

AtomicPulse

Quote from: PizzaManLeon on Mar 23, 2019, 09:09 PMWhat is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: PizzaManLeon
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 3 Hours
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?:  10 Hours
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I have been on the server for a few days and i love the community and have a passion for helping players and improving the server
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): US (Michigan)
Discord?: Yes
Other; I can put in 2-3 hours a day!
Probably a good idea to read the requirements and not copy sections from other apps
BTeam Owner | Survival Admin | Creative JMod

Ex - Factions FMod | Prison Guard

32Saltar32

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Saltar32
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: id say roughly 7 hours. maybe, havent been on much from loss of a pet.
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 271 hrs
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: Nope
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: Advertising and it was for asking a friend if they wanted to play on a different server: About 2 years ago
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Jmod
Why do you want that rank?: I have a need to do more on the server, than just build my house, grind, etc. id like to help out around the server whenever possible
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): US, California
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes
P:S::: I can put in up to 10 hrs a week if needed

dudlynator123

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: dudlynator123
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 14h 37min as of Monday, March 25
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 655hrs and 15m
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Jmod!
Why do you want that rank?: I want to be able to help new players and make sure the server is new player safe! I want to make sure that SFT is the most Super, and the most Fun! I also want to make sure people enjoy their Time here! I was a Jmod back in 2014 and I want to get back into it now that I have more time!
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes!

Kiannaa

Thank you all for applying! The applications are being decided currently and if you don't receive a message within' a week or two, you may message one of the admins for further information.

Right now, we don't need anymore staff. Thank you for showing interest and this application will be back up as soon as we need more staff.
I appreciate everyone who has applied! If you haven't been accepted, you should try again next time. c:

Locked.