Should we add idleRPG to SFT Discord?

Yes
8 (66.7%)
No
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: Oct 03, 2018, 01:57 PM

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Dpa1991

Classic Towelie play here folks

Beanz__

I'd love this, it seems awesome

Nubbun

IF i was to vote yes then i'd say only in botspam or its own channel and have marriage disabled. might be a weird request but since there was a huge debate on mc marriage/dating like a year and uhm the topic was very serious i feel like its a bad idea to not have that command disabled.

\(◎o◎)/

Towelie

Quote from: Nubbun on Oct 02, 2018, 03:16 PMIF i was to vote yes then i'd say only in botspam or its own channel and have marriage disabled. might be a weird request but since there was a huge debate on mc marriage/dating like a year and uhm the topic was very serious i feel like its a bad idea to not have that command disabled.
Ofc only in botspam.
Marriage, I didn't even know that was a thing, can it be disabled? any idea?

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Nubbun

Quote from: Towelie on Oct 02, 2018, 04:05 PM
Quote from: Nubbun on Oct 02, 2018, 03:16 PMIF i was to vote yes then i'd say only in botspam or its own channel and have marriage disabled. might be a weird request but since there was a huge debate on mc marriage/dating like a year and uhm the topic was very serious i feel like its a bad idea to not have that command disabled.
Ofc only in botspam.
Marriage, I didn't even know that was a thing, can it be disabled? any idea?
idk i just googled it to figure out what exactly the bot did and apparently thats one of the things, would probs be worth testing on cocoa server first since that servers rules are a bit looser xP

\(◎o◎)/