Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler7733

Oct 03, 2018, 07:15 PM Last Edit: Nov 02, 2018, 12:26 PM by Tyler7733
)
Halloween
Building
Competition

Long Version
Starting today, will be a month long building competition. This will be a mostly standard building competition with the quality of your build being on a scale of 1-10, but there are two twists. The first twist is you can put a "trick"(trap) in your build. The tricks will be judged on a scale of 1-5 to add to your score. The second twist is that you may give your opponents "treats"(items) of your choice to your competition. Each person may accept up to one "treat". The person who distributes the most "treats" gets an extra 2 points. The person who distributes the second most "treats" gets 1 extra point. If you give yourself a treat, that counts. You will be responsible for all resources you use in this competition. If you plan to participate, @ me or dm me on Discord with the name of a warp leading to your build(even if it is not finished at the time) and I will add you to the list of participants.

Short Version
End Date/Judging: November 3rd
Your building can earn you up to 10 points
You can add in a trap for up to 5 extra points
Most treats given out is an extra 2 points
Second most treats is an extra point
dm me or @ me on Discord if you plan to participate
Prize: 12k emp, 8 iridium, or my head(first place gets first pick, second gets second, third gets what is left)

Restrictions
Your trap can't have any long term effects(curses for example), no cross dimensional transportation. Your build must be in an overworld. Your "treats" may only be a single item per person(no storage items unless empty and less than a 256k storage in item storage and less than a bottomless pouch in type storage, and no tools, armor, or weapons unless they are diamond or weaker). If anyone has any questions, please ask me.

Current List of Participants
JJ_Inugami
elad101
Sourceror
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

AtomicPulse

BTeam Owner | Survival Admin | Creative JMod

Ex - Factions FMod | Prison Guard

JJ Inugami

I'm a Bragon. *noms on souls*

"Oh my God, you really did explode." - Yang