Mar 28, 2024, 02:35 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

If you have 2 seconds, we could use your help

Started by TheStarNomad✯, Oct 05, 2018, 06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheStarNomad✯

Heya,
If sure most of you are unaware of an animated cartoon for children named "Wander Over Yonder". It features an intergalactic star nomad, who travels around the galaxy helping folks with his best friend.
What makes this show special however, is its happy-go-lucky attitude, amazing characters, hilarious script and the fact it teaches important life lessons in a way no other cartoon I've seen has ever done. Many fans of the show have found it to cure their depression, anxiety and other mental illnesses, myself included, as it helped keep me sane throughout the end of high school.

What I'm making this post for however, is the fact that this cartoon had 3 seasons planned, but Disney cancelled it before the second even premiered. Season 3 was to provide many answers to mysteries and wrap up the show with a proper ending; just like how Gravity Falls got that opportunity to.

Non-fans and fans alike across the world have signed this petition, and even though it may not do much good, it's always worth a try, and would only take a few seconds to fill out.

The link:
https://www.change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3

Hopefully one day this show will gain the final season it deserves, and if you signed the petition, you have my, and many fans', eternal gratitude.
Thank you

Long time StarNomad

Aymaneto

I'm pissed. :c
I loves this show, even my forum profile pic was this:

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: Aymaneto on Oct 05, 2018, 08:08 PMI'm pissed. :c
I loves this show, even my forum profile pic was this:
[Gif]
Hecking adorable loveable characters

Long time StarNomad

Mazeworker

But those are valuable seconds... wait a seconds... I don't get it... but I think I did it right... seconds...

CrafterLuc2

Never seen the show before because I don't like Dutch dubbed shows on the children television programs. But I signed it for you :P.
met veel rust en vrede zal de end geen keerzijde kneden
虚心坦懐に申し上げる。今から言うことは、言葉どおりに受け取ってほしい。
Bteam Admin and AHoS   |  McPE Developer   |  1.7.10 Elder
Need my aid? Contact me through discord Luc#5794 | Or send a forum pm.

Thanos

Not really interested on the show but signed it for you. Hope you get the series uncancelled!
Former Survival Manager
Survival Professor

Nubbun

Never watched it but signed and chipped, absoulutely loved Gravity Falls! Feel like even if this isn't changing anything it really does deserve some attention to make it known to the creator that the fan are loyal and will have your back when Disney doesn't.

\(◎o◎)/

JaceTheNeko

I have never watched it nor have I had the thought to, but I signed it because it helped people out so much from what Star said. If it helps people's lives improve, I'm bloody signing it, I wanna help improve lives, not ruin them.
Mmmmmmm yes, a signature.