[Survival] Free to register your autoshop/spawner/town for a limited time

Started by Towelie, Oct 21, 2018, 12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

For a limited time (til the end of October), it is free to register your autoshop/spawner/town on /autoshop /spawner /town.

If you have an autoshop/spawner/town, please post a ticket in #support on discord, mentioning the name of the autoshop/spawner/town, the owner, and the warp (and a 2-3 word description for spawners/towns)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Graceq

Hey Tow, When you get a chance can you please put /warp BearNecessities on /autoshop? I have the perms from my last auto shop but since we have different time zones I don't see you online so I haven't been able to ask you XD

EnderHeaven67

My autoshops warp is /Warp AutoShop and my mobspawner is /Warp MobSpawner and my towns warp is /Warp SandOverVillage

misspiggy95

Quote from: GraceDaBear on Oct 21, 2018, 05:00 PMHey Tow, When you get a chance can you please put /warp BearNecessities on /autoshop? I have the perms from my last auto shop but since we have different time zones I don't see you online so I haven't been able to ask you XD
Quote from: EnderHeaven67 on Oct 21, 2018, 07:13 PMMy autoshops warp is /Warp AutoShop and my mobspawner is /Warp MobSpawner and my towns warp is /Warp SandOverVillage

Might want to read his post one more time

Melons are love. Melons are life

Towelie

Quote from: Towelie on Oct 21, 2018, 12:13 PMIf you have an autoshop/spawner/town, please post a ticket in #support on discord, mentioning the name of the autoshop/spawner/town, the owner, and the warp (and a 2-3 word description for spawners/towns)
^ Any requests to add an autoshop/spawner/town will be ignored unless they are done in the proper channel

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Nubbun

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Oct 21, 2018, 10:06 PM
Quote from: GraceDaBear on Oct 21, 2018, 05:00 PMHey Tow, When you get a chance can you please put /warp BearNecessities on /autoshop? I have the perms from my last auto shop but since we have different time zones I don't see you online so I haven't been able to ask you XD
Quote from: EnderHeaven67 on Oct 21, 2018, 07:13 PMMy autoshops warp is /Warp AutoShop and my mobspawner is /Warp MobSpawner and my towns warp is /Warp SandOverVillage

Might want to read his post one more time
Both already made them after they had posted it here but good info for future repliers xP

\(◎o◎)/