Mar 29, 2024, 09:18 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Pixelmon] Status update

Started by Dpa1991, Oct 23, 2018, 07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

I know progress has been slow with pix lately but I've been busy and up till fairly recently it was just me working on the new server. @Loasty , @Dday694 and @DeltaCosmic have stepped up to the plate and have been an immense help to me with the server.

I am holding back on launching the server because I want it to be as close to perfect before it gets released as we can get it. Currently the only thing that's left to do is wait for a few bug fixes and finish up the gyms. I need to setup the 8 NPC leaders for players to battle. Once players beat all 8 NPCs they can work on becoming a gymleader too. Now being a Gymleader wont be a rank like it has been on previous servers, instead you will have access to special commands to alert players when your gym is open or closed.

TL;DR I didnt forget about pix, we are not that far from launch. Once the server is launched I will start advertising it to gain us some new players.

Nubbun

Could be cool to time up the launch with like a holiday time or something so people will be able to play from the start without worrying about school or work for a while :D

\(◎o◎)/

stormshooter

Exciting, thanks for all the hard work daps dday loady & cosmic

JJ Inugami

Thanks for all the hard work you're all putting into it! I know it's going to turn out great! Hopefully there won't be any more bugs after the ones you know of get fixed, at least not any that could cause major problems.
I'm a Bragon. *noms on souls*

"Oh my God, you really did explode." - Yang

AidenBwah