Mar 28, 2024, 11:59 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Global SFT Event [Team Creation]

Started by AtomicPulse, Oct 24, 2018, 07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtomicPulse

Global SFT Event

The event teams of all servers have been planning a Global SFT Event recently. The event will be based upon the film/book: ReadyPlayerOne.
There will be 4 servers participating in this event:
  • Survival
  • BTeam
  • Pocket
There will be prizes per server for those who cant access the others, and bigger prizes for completing all servers  (pocket won't be required).

What does being in a team mean?
Every member in your team will receive the same prize if you were to win. (not just one person)

If you wish to participate in a team you must make sure you meet these requirements:
- Teams are to be no more than 3 members.
- ALTs (alternative accounts) are NOT allowed. Doing this to potentially receive extra rewards will result in a BAN.

Post a reply below with your team members and team name below.
Team entries close on Wednsday 31st October as we expect the release of the event to be very soon afterwards.

more information regarding the event will be revealed when the event is released.

Thanks, AtomicPulse
BTeam Owner | Survival Admin | Creative JMod

Ex - Factions FMod | Prison Guard

stormshooter

People may be put of entering because they don't know what the event is.

Tyler7733

It is basically going to be a few tasks on each server. Right now it is looking like the way prizes will work may be (6-[number of players on the team])/5 = fraction of the prize listed that each person on the winning team gets(notice, this may be subject to change and not all prizes are set yet).
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

Moppeh

Squirrel Squad
CleverWhale
CleverShark
CleverMot

We're not alts we just have similar names because friendship or something
I love my cat

AtomicPulse

BTeam Owner | Survival Admin | Creative JMod

Ex - Factions FMod | Prison Guard

Nubbun

/: I'd suggest advertising a giftcard as price although don't think it will help much since it's a lot of effort to go into all the other servers. like i don't even spend time to get on one server anymore

\(◎o◎)/