Mar 28, 2024, 09:19 AM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

[Survival idea]

Started by Beanz__, Dec 03, 2018, 06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beanz__

Dec 03, 2018, 06:45 PM Last Edit: Dec 03, 2018, 08:55 PM by Beanz__
i have an idea of what i want to do (if i have the money to do so every month around the 16th, could be 15th could be 17th depending if the 16th lands on a saturday or sunday) but i was planning on buying a random player on survival the rank [Contributer] which is $12.00 which is roughly £9.42, then i thought what if the player already has a rank that is higher than contributer (this is including staff) then what do i get them.

so my question is, if you already have a rank that is higher than contributer then what would you want that totals up to $12.00, it can be more than 1 item as long as the total is $12, i want to know so i have an ideas of what to get people that is higher than contributer rank so everyone has a chance of getting something. you have to be able to get it from /buy on survival

so to be clear if you don't have a rank that is [Contributer] and is lower than contributer like elite then you will get contributer.

if your rank is [Contributer] or higher like custom prefix or benefactor (or staff) than you could get anything that is in the price range of $12 (could be multiple things)

please leave your suggestions below, thanks.

Beanz__

Nubbun

if the random player already have the rank then ask what they would want instead. let them choose something instead of giving them something they might not need.

\(◎o◎)/

Kamer

Quote from: Nubbun on Dec 03, 2018, 10:05 PMif the random player already have the rank then ask what they would want instead. let them choose something instead of giving them something they might not need.

I agree.

stevebean

Quote from: Nubbun on Dec 03, 2018, 10:05 PMif the random player already have the rank then ask what they would want instead. let them choose something instead of giving them something they might not need.
^

Beanz__

Dec 03, 2018, 11:06 PM #4 Last Edit: Dec 03, 2018, 11:12 PM by Beanz__
@Nubbun @KamerMKT @stevebean

my idea was to get this list and then give them an option of things that i can give them and tell them to picks some things out of the list (that people have picked) to come up to a total of $12. so after having a load of ideas from what others would like on this list then i can suggest to the player "here are some things other players would like" (if not a lot of items are suggested) then i'd say "if there isn't anything on this list that is on /buy that you'd like that cost either $12 or less or multiple items that cost a max total of $12 then let me know"

stevebean

Ah, I see.

If it we're me, I would say glow perms, rename tags, a map image, or any of the disguise packs