Jan 23, 2019, 01:20 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Survival community feedback

Started by Towelie, Dec 20, 2018, 02:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Towelie

Would it be possible to make jack-o-lanterns be crafted without shearing pumpkins?
Um, ask mojang lol xd

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Towelie

It would be nice if you reset the Nether/End more often

True. It's a pain though as I have to generate them on a completely different server, then move them to Survival.
maybe instead, expand the the nether and the end to a great extent, and then you wouldn't have to reset them as often?

Everything costs. So expanding them would make them bigger. I'm not healthy enough atm to explain how much space on disk a world takes according to each size and why every increase not only doubles but i believe multiplies by 8x the size on disk. Again, not in the best state of mind

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

UrbanmineR

ohh okay
â-'â-ˆâ-€â-€â-€â-ˆ â-'â-ˆâ"€â"€â-'â-ˆ   â-'â-ˆâ-€â-€â-€â-ˆ â-'â-ˆâ-€â-€â-€â-ˆ
â"€â-„â-„â-„â-€â-€   â-'â-ˆâ-„â-„â-„â-ˆ â"€â"€â-„â-„â-„â-€â-€ â"€â-„â-„â-„â-€â-€
â-'â-ˆâ-„â-„â-„â-ˆ â"€â"€â-'â-ˆâ"€â"€  â-'â-ˆâ-„â-„â-„â-ˆ â-'â-ˆâ-„â-„â-„â-ˆ

lionblaze10

As someone who just recently started playing again I think it would be nice for elite or maybe legend+ to have the ability to place pistons as they are necessary for slimefun progression and staff are not always on to assist.

SFT's sexiest pig,
Lionblaze10
Honour: If you need it defined, you don't have it

misspiggy95

As someone who just recently started playing again I think it would be nice for elite or maybe legend+ to have the ability to place pistons as they are necessary for slimefun progression and staff are not always on to assist.

SFT's sexiest pig,
Lionblaze10
The only issue I see (well maybe not ONLY) is that staff log pistons for players, since players can only have a certain amount of pistons
This would just give free reign to players to place them

Melons are love. Melons are life

SashaLarie

SFT's sexiest pig,
Lionblaze10
The only issue I see (well maybe not ONLY) is that staff log pistons for players, since players can only have a certain amount of pistons
This would just give free reign to players to place them
Plus there are a lot of illegal build, etc that players would be able to make

FinnDaFiesh

i think there should be a trashcan plugin so when you do a command ( /trash or something like that) a trashcan will show up and you can get rid of things through it. i think itd be useful for mining and all of the cobble
Potatoes are the best thing to happen to me :potato: :potato:

misspiggy95

i think there should be a trashcan plugin so when you do a command ( /trash or something like that) a trashcan will show up and you can get rid of things through it. i think itd be useful for mining and all of the cobble
There is a trash bin in slimefun that is craftable

Melons are love. Melons are life

George_Filos

1) You should fix glow as soon as possible in my opinion.
2) You should make youtube videos about the server or try inviting youtubers so we can get more playerbase.
3) You probably may have to update pyromining and some more plugins just to add new features to make the server more fun! :)
Sub please

stevebean

1) You should fix glow as soon as possible in my opinion.

I'm pretty sure it's being worked on right now

2) You should make youtube videos about the server or try inviting youtubers so we can get more playerbase.

There are already a few videos made by Tow/Miricx/etc, but Tow and Tony we're working on recruiting YouTubers to make videos about SFT.  https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,186934.msg891782.html#msg891782

3) You probably may have to update pyromining and some more plugins just to add new features to make the server more fun! :)

That's up to the developer of the plugin, so Pyro would be the one to update pyrofishing and pyromining, but for other plugins, their respective developers would need to update them

Go Up