Mar 28, 2024, 11:40 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Attack of the bteam

Started by ianwlv, Jan 09, 2019, 07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ianwlv

Attack of the Bteam
   Attack of the bteam was a special server in the superfuntime community. There were tons of helpful staff, players, and overall great people playing it! The bteam server was easily the best server on the attack of the bteam server, now that SFT is gone the modpack is pretty much dead. It used to be so fun logging on and seeing the same kind and generous people everyday. The staff members were insanely helpful and each one was very respectful,kind,generous,and smart. All the players were the same way. If you didnt understand a concept or mod youd ask in chat and youd receive atleast 10 tp requests instantly it was truly incredible. Attack of the bteam is one of the best modpacks out there and its slowly been dying ever since SFT has shut down. i cannot find a server that has atleast 1 player on all the time. Attack of the BTeam is pretty much just singleplayer now... which is really boring. Superfuntime always had active members and staff was always online. The bteam server was a very fun server to play on and was really special to many people i find is truly sad that it got replaced and i think it could totally make a comeback.
DPA1991 has given me permission to write this forum post
If you agree with my post please leave a positive comment belowTHANK YOU