Mar 28, 2024, 05:03 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

What's the best thing that has happened so far?

Started by Nubbun, Jan 23, 2019, 05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nubbun

So we're already 23days into 2019, I'll be honest and say it's been pretty shit on my end so therefor I wanted to know if any of you have experienced anything nice in the first 23days x)

\(◎o◎)/

xJade

Well uh. I lost my wallet. :') still have to get my license, passport and credit card. 2019 has been bad so far.

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Nubbun

Quote from: xJimJam on Jan 23, 2019, 07:02 PM2019 has been bad so far.
Glad we agree, hope instead of February 1st we'll just all wake up and realize we dreamt everything that happened 2019

\(◎o◎)/

Towelie

- Got threatened with my physical integrity for having the "gall" to want money for the ~5-6 hours of work I spend daily
- That person thankfully left
- Stuff broke on games because people forget to empty Prism/CoreProtect db's
- I fixed said stuff
- I had a fight with a guy who claimed he knew better than the CDC/Vets
- I got in trouble with mods because apparently I'm the bad guy
- I kinda wanna give up everything and move somewhere in Bolivia or Peru or something and not talk to people

Terrible year so far.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

MasterX70

Jan 24, 2019, 09:09 AM #4 Last Edit: Jan 24, 2019, 12:17 PM by MasterX70
Got to watch an amazing finale to a show, with my best friendur Endur :heart: @TheStarNomad✯

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: MasterX70 on Jan 24, 2019, 09:09 AMGot watch an amazing finale to a show, with my best friendur Endur :heart: @TheStarNomad✯
You f hgftudtidyiffgnvgn :heart:

Long time StarNomad

Sassy1233

This is late but WHATEVER

23rd day of 2019

WE HAVE A 2319

I'm sorry I'll go now
Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

xJade

Quote from: xJimJam on Jan 23, 2019, 07:02 PMWell uh. I lost my wallet. :') still have to get my license, passport and credit card. 2019 has been bad so far.
update: i lost my dad's card yesterday too! Wow what is wrong with me.

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart: