Mar 28, 2024, 10:37 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

ArmA3: Domination Server

Started by Towelie, Feb 03, 2019, 06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Good news everyone!
After @supervoltage gave me a cool idea, I started an ArmA3: Domination server (co40 Domination)

Currently @supervoltage will be the only admin in-game, so come to me if the server breaks or go to supervoltage if you need admin help xd

To play, just search for "SFT" in the server list.
The server name is: SFT Altis Domination | CA | Vanilla | Everyone welcome [superfuntime.org]

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

supervoltage

As opposed to typical Domination servers nowadays, anyone can do anything, so if you want to be a pilot you can go right ahead if you're confident about it. No need to get into a common voice channel or similar.

Go on and soar like an eagle!

RallyReaper

Normally with ARMA i'd be involved, however I don't think i will this time cause i'm just not big on arma/arma 3 anymore.

However, I hope it works out.

JustAddWater

Nubbun

Quote from: JustAddWater on Feb 03, 2019, 08:48 PMI want 3 arms
Honestly same that way I could hug both @JJ Inugami and @MsDanteMoon  at the same time as i'm waving to @Loasty  :heart:

Spoiler: show
I love you too loasty don't worry

\(◎o◎)/

Towelie

@JustAddWater @Nubbun  - You are both current or former high ranked staff, so me having to remind you this is rather unfortunate. Please do not hijack threads / post off-topic in threads that are clearly meant to announce a new server.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Towelie

Nubbun

Feb 04, 2019, 05:43 PM #7 Last Edit: Feb 04, 2019, 09:34 PM by Nubbun Reason: avoid topic drama xoxo
Quote from: Towelie on Feb 04, 2019, 09:04 AM@JustAddWater @Nubbun  - You are both current or former high ranked staff, so me having to remind you this is rather unfortunate. Please do not hijack threads / post off-topic in threads that are clearly meant to announce a new server.
Geez someone got wrong leg out of bed this morning....It's not like this post was a landing page or anything so why so serious about the replies?
nvm no need to answer
I'll leave this topic just cuz it bothered you. I would be surprised if I in the future I only replied "thats epic" "good job"
just because former staff role. So can't really recommend getting your hopes up about me remembering the unfortunate reminder in the future. (i'm very forgetful)

Taken to dm

Wooo! Yey! ArmA 3! Wooo! Good job!

\(◎o◎)/

Towelie

Feb 04, 2019, 06:09 PM #8 Last Edit: Feb 04, 2019, 06:13 PM by Towelie
Quote from: Nubbun on Feb 04, 2019, 05:43 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Feb 04, 2019, 09:04 AM@JustAddWater @Nubbun  - You are both current or former high ranked staff, so me having to remind you this is rather unfortunate. Please do not hijack threads / post off-topic in threads that are clearly meant to announce a new server.
Geez someone got wrong leg out of bed this morning....It's not like this post was a landing page or anything so why so serious about the replies?
nvm no need to answer
I'll leave this topic just cuz it bothered you. I would be surprised if I in the future I only replied "thats epic" "good job"
just because former staff role. So can't really recommend getting your hopes up about me remembering the unfortunate reminder in the future. (i'm very forgetful)

Wooo! Yey! ArmA 3! Wooo! Good job!

It is a landing page, for the discord announcement. And no, I didn't issue you a warning because of our argument (which was more like you decided to leave while making it seem like I demoted you and when I said you resigned you went ahead and kicked the bot, but let's not get into that now).
My point being, no, this warning has nothing to do with that, I warned you and JustAddWater both, not just you. And it's just because I'm trying to reserve this page for people that are actually interested in playing on the server and discussing about it rather than offtopic chat.