[Contest] Bring friends over or post on social media about SFT and win

Started by Towelie, Feb 05, 2019, 12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Hi everyone,

We have a simple contest going:
- The person that brings the most people over to our server (either by telling your friends/schoolmates about our server, or by posting on social media or any other (LEGAL / allowed) way wins. Prizes described below.
- You will need to do the following
  • If you brought a friend over, have them post in this topic and say that you invited them over. They must have under 24h uptime to count
  • Post a picture of your social media post or share direct link (eg to tweet)

Prizes
- The participation prize: Everyone who enters this contest gets 10k EmpBucks on Survival. Please be sure to leave your Minecraft nickname
- The winner: Either $50 on survival premium shop or $50 on PSN/XBL/Switch . The prizes will be paid for by me, and not by SFT.
- The "above and beyond" award. Anyone that does something "above and beyond" (eg: print a poster inviting people to join SFT and post it on your school's board and then post a pic), wins $10 premium shop voucher instantly and an unique "Hype Beast" discord rank. One prize per person limit. Please note that in order to win this, you have to do something "above and beyond" (print a poster inviting people to join sft, post it at your school's notice board, go to superbowl wearing "JOIN SFTMC.ORG" t-shirt and get featured on TV (this last one is a joke)

You are allowed to enter until February 12th. Afterwards, we will draw the winner using a random number draw site, and the winner will be notified.

Frequently Asked Questions:

- How many times am I allowed to enter? Unlimited. However, one post = one entry and one network = one entry. That means that you must post once for each entry, if you put all your entries in a post it will be considered as ONE entry. Also, you cannot post multiple times a post on a network (eg you can't make 10 tweets and enter them all as 10 entries. You can however make 1 post on twitter, 1 post on facebook, 1 post on instagram and make them each as a separate post, then you will have 3 entries)

NOTE: Do not post unless you are entering the contest. If you have questions about this contest, post on discord / ask in #support and so on. Any posts that are not strictly a contest entry will be removed and you may be warned.

For an entry to be valid, it has to contain "Super Fun Time" spelled correctly, our website (superfuntime.org) or one of our server's IP's (eg: Survival = mc.superfuntime.org)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Sassy1233

Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

stevebean

[attach name=Screenshot_20190205-063328~2.png type=image/png]28031[/attach]

Sassy1233

Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

stevebean

stevebean

Elementaldad

posted this on a gaming dads group where i know a lot play minecraft theres about 3.9k dads on there so hopefully this will help bring people :) :creeper:  :creeper:  :creeper: [attach name=Untitled.png type=image/png]28037[/attach]

Das_Unterstrich

Made an ad on a discord server with 1400+ members (costed me even some server-currency) and in a phone app related to minecraft with 5+ million downloads (name is utk.io)

PyroTempus

Posted on my spigot plugins. Will also feature the server in update logs.

JustAddWater

aaaaa i can never get images to work but i posted some posters around the local school. if anyone wants pictures for proof I can dm them

hughesplace

uwu

hughesplace

Idk if this will count, but I made this thing to advertise SFT. I posted it on youtube and put also the details of the server in the description because i forgot that was a thing
uwu

Mayalilz

I made a creeper poster and hung it on a local board near the public school 😃

I also can't figure out how to upload my image XD

George

Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

JaceTheNeko

[attach name=9BB141C7-BAC9-4DC4-926E-ACBA77CA0B12.png type=image/png]28057[/attach]

I know it ain't much, but better than nothing.
Mmmmmmm yes, a signature.

Wello_945

Put a couple posters up in my school :)
[attach name=20190212_122426@1x.jpg type=image/jpeg]28061[/attach]

Postiel

Make some fliers are going to the public library tomorrow.  

[attach name=IMG_2334.jpg type=image/jpeg]28063[/attach]

stevebean

My picture was too big at first,so I had to take a screenshot of it, hence the black bars

Also I hung this bad boy up at my school :D

stevebean

Not sure if it counts, but I posted this in another discord server I'm in, with a bunch of game enthusiasts

Chocobo123456

Gonna post this here as well i walked around my school building yesterday with the following on. (May or may not have yelled at people to read it and possibly think about joining LOL)

(This is Pichu_For_S_Tier btw)

faze214

faze214

Towelie

Due to the success of this contest, I am further extending it one more day until the end of Sunday, Feb 17th UTC.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796