Oct 24, 2019, 05:03 am

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

I need participants!

Started by Kitty_Cat ۵, Feb 05, 2019, 02:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty_Cat ۵

Feb 05, 2019, 02:22 pm Last Edit: Feb 05, 2019, 03:46 pm by Kitty_Cat ۵
So I've been writing books lately and I have recently thought of making one with a Minecraft twist to it.
Id like people from the Pocket community to post their skins as well as their full username and rank. You don't have to if you don't want to.
I want some staff and some nonstaff for this. Also, I'm on the fence about including Towelie in there too.
I'll post the story here and on Discord in #personal-writings when I'm done. ^^
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

Orco

I could probably help out once I make sure I still have my skin downloaded.

stevebean

Well, im not a pocket edition player, but I'd be fine with posting my skin

Kitty_Cat ۵

If you are abkle to post your skin before my other one does, youll be in ;P @stevebean
Oh by the way if you're still willing to help with the redstone thing, thatd be great. xD
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

stevebean

Quote from: Kitty_Cat ۵ on Feb 16, 2019, 01:57 amOh by the way if you're still willing to help with the redstone thing, thatd be great. xD

Umm, the only way I figured out to do that was to place 450 repeaters set to 4 ticks that go into a command block, sorry D:

Kitty_Cat ۵

Former Pocket Mod