Possible LOA

Started by Amerdius, Feb 10, 2019, 02:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Amerdius

I'm not sure if this is where I'm supposed to post this
Spoiler: show
kinda drunk and about to try and sleep tbh
but I just wanted to ask the staff if they could please not remove my buildings and such for a month (I think the usual time is 2 weeks so that's why I'm making this post). My aunt whom I was very close to recently passed and I'd like to keep my builds while I figure some stuff out. I don't know if I'll be active at all in the near future with the funeral being less than a week away as well as the time I need to work past this, but I'd like to keep my little island if possible as I'm quite proud of it. Thank you.
"My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came, the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose." - Ganondorf

stevebean

I made a post for you in the inactivity board. I'm really sorry about that, and wish you the best of luck <3

Amerdius

Thanks, I really appreciate it  :heart:
"My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came, the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose." - Ganondorf

Go Up