Mar 29, 2024, 11:21 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] Apply for Architect!

Started by xJade, Mar 17, 2019, 03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xJade

Mar 17, 2019, 03:33 AM Last Edit: Apr 02, 2019, 07:21 PM by xJimJam
Hello, my fellow players! It's that time of the year again! Survival is looking for helpers to help with our new spawn! You may enter your buildings by sending me the warp to your buildings on discord! (xJimJam #9885)
Please keep in mind that you may only enter up to 3 buildings.

The reason I'm asking for at least 3-1 buildings with a different theme is so I can see what type of builder you are! If you are not messaged within a week from when you sent in your application then you have been denied, if you'd like more information on your application status please feel free to message me!

If you are messaged please do not leak how the new spawn will look like! Doing so will result in a demotion from being a helper, thus stripping your chances at becoming an architect. (Being messaged does not mean you're an architect just yet! It just means you're helping with spawn in order to be an architect, that is if you do a good job and often help of course!)

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart: