Mar 28, 2024, 08:36 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Apply for Staff!

Started by SashaLarie, Apr 19, 2019, 08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minecraftmeme11

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: MinecraftMeme11
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: I am writing this on Saturday, and in the last week, I have amassed a total of 15 hours!
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: My total uptime as of writing this is 150 hours.
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: I was banned 4 months ago for minor griefing and evading staff, and it was the biggest mistake I have made in gaming. Since then, I have learned from my mistakes, and am more responsible.
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: Nope.
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: JMod
Why do you want that rank?: I want to be a JMod because I feel like I will be able to give back some of what SFT has given to me. Since the time I joined, I knew this server was something special. I have experience in moderating, as I moderate an online game with over 10000 daily players. (If you want proof, let me know on discord and I can send screenshots) I feel like in my time playing with SFT, I have learnt a lot about the server, how it works, and different features, and I feel like I could put this knowledge to work to help out other people in the server. The most important thing about this server is the community, and I want to help keep this servers community happy and answer their questions to help them love this server the way I do.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): The UK (Used to be part of the EU  :o )
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes, RoadtoMars#7261
Survival JMod and Eventhost: 4th Jan 2021 - 3rd April 2021
Survival JMod again: 6th Jan 2022-present

Lady_Carissa

Nov 21, 2020, 04:38 PM #126 Last Edit: Nov 21, 2020, 04:43 PM by Lady_Carissa
Hi guys! Thank you for being interested and applying for staff, but we're currently not looking for staff members!
Staff applications are currently suspended, please check back in a couple of weeks.  :heart:  :cake:

Lady_Carissa

Hey everyone! Staff Applications are now re-opened! Thanks for being patient and good luck!  :cake:

Nachtkerze2525

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Nachtkerze2525
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 26 hours
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: On my last account (Dimondchop) I had 446 hours. On my current account (Nachtkerze) I have 76 hours.
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: No
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: No
Why do you want that rank?: I really want to help out the community by helping new players around the server and also to help people who have been playing on this server for a long time to have fun and prevent other players who will try to disturb that. 
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): I am currently living in the US
Do you have a Discord account?: I do. Its Nachtkerze0215
I apolagize for my very broken English... I've just moved to the US and am still getting used to it.
I used to be Dimondchop (✌'ω'✌)

Been on SFT since 2014!

Delmaire

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Delmaire
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 23 hours (last week)
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 1130 Hours
Why do you want that rank?: I have numerous prior skills applicable to a JMod, and I already have experience working alongside SFT staff with numerous Architects. I have many new ideas, some of which have already been implemented. I am active on all of SFT's mediums, and I feel as though I would be a great addition to the team because of this.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): EU
Do you have a Discord account?: cele#0001
Continute Reading:
Application Extended

BrainyDevil

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: BrainyDevil
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 5 hours. A couple of weeks ago it was 60. It tends to differ based off of my availability.
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 1093h
Why do you want that rank?: I was JMod a while back, but I had to resign shortly after and leave SFT for about two years due to personal reasons. I've always wanted to be able to help people in this server because of how much the community has helped me. Now that I have been back for a month, I believe I am ready to become a staff member again.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): US
Do you have a Discord account?: BrainyDevil#7105

TonyStark_

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: TonyStark_
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 49h 43m
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 1611h 21m
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: Never been banned c:
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Mod. However, I understand I've been away for a while, so I'd also be willing to have a week or so as a JMod, to become familiar with everything again.
Why do you want that rank?: I've always enjoyed helping people. As someone who's been staff for over 3 years on SFT, it's something that I thoroughly enjoy, and I'd love to have the opportunity to help people again, as I once did.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): Australia.
Do you have a Discord account?: DatTonyDude#3569

You know who I am.

Lewdara

u]What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?[/u]: Lewdara
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: I have 14 hours this week so far and last week around 30 I believe.
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 1476 Hours of total uptime
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: Nope, Ban free
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?:I have been, yes. Although I was young and do regret those actions years ago, I've been ban free for over 6 years now. Started a more mature and clean slate.
Why do you want that rank?: Recently being that I've gained a lot of free time due to quarantine, I've been active on Minecraft again, and have been spending hours on SFT. I'm always on, so I may as well be helping out players in the process as I already do anyway.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): Central US
Do you have a Discord account?: Yup, Lewdara#2999

FryTheGreat

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: FryTheGreat
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 5h (It's Monday), last week I had 69h
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 150h
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: No, never
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: No, never
Why do you want that rank?: I love helping people and making guests feel welcome so they stay on the server. I have lots of free time just now so would enjoy helping out and being part of the amazing staff team.
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes, FryTheGreat#9601

londonboyz2015

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?[/u]: Londonboyz2015
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: Last week was 7hr 22m but this week was 6hr 3m
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 205hr 50m
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: Never banned!
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: Never ever
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Jmod
Why do you want that rank?:I have loved SFT since I started playing. I know how it brings joy to me and others. I want to help this joy spread to everyone. I believe that SFT will become very big but it will be a bit hard to control with only this amount of staff. I would love to help this server. Thanks.
Do you have a Discord account?: Yep Londonboyz2015#9881
Please discord me to tell me if I got rejected or accepted. THANKS! <3

ktr6554

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: ktr6554
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: last week: 37 hours, This week: 12 hours
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: Total uptime: 683 hours, Survival uptime: 535 hours
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: No I have never been banned from the server
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: N/A
Why do you want that rank?: I have previously had JMod on the server a few years ago. Soon after I was preparing for college and not interested in minecraft any longer. I then resigned and took an extended leave of absence from the server. 2 weeks ago I had developed a passion to rejoin minecraft and SFT was the first server I logged into. This is the server I have devoted many hours to and as I joined I developed the sense of community that I had been missing since I left. I want to be staff on the server again to continue to protect the community and help out in any possible way to ensure the lasting success of SFT.
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes, ktr6554#6850
Working on a town, try /warp ktrjapan! 😀

Drako_dragon777

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Drako_Dragon777
What is your Uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 10 hours 56 mins
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 874 hours and 3 mins
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: jmod
Why do you want that rank?: I really want to be a helpful part of the community because I honestly have nothing other to do than join an interact with the wonderful community <3
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): United States
Do you have a Discord account?:Yes, Drako_Dragon777#5370
Love, Live life, be happy, repeat-Drake Buckland <3

FishNChips

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: FishBoi_
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 7 hours and 18 minutes
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 647 hours
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: EventHost but either is fine, wherever I need to be
Why do you want that rank?: I want EventHost because not only will i get to help people, but i get to help people earn money and be happy. Plus, I was an eventhost and I really enjoyed it.
Do you have a Discord account?: FishBoi_ #2485
/Warp Polis

Minecraftmeme11

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: MinecraftMeme11
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: Last week I had around 16 hours, this week so far (Its Wednesday) I have 7 hours and 40 minutes.
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 199 hours and 4 minutes
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: I was banned 5 months ago for griefing and it was a huge mistake, since then I have learnt and have a spotless record.
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: Nope
Why do you want that rank?: In my 6 months on SFT, I have amassed a huge amount of knowledge about the different functions, plugins, and servers. I've had some great times on this server, from fishing with friends, to playing wipeout with others, and I feel like everyone else who joins this server should experience the same joy I do. My knowledge of the server will help new players understand quickly, meaning they are more able to enjoy! I also have prior experience of moderating video games, and I help moderate an online game with over 10,000 players! (If you want proof just send me a message on discord!)
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): UK (Used to be part of the EU)
Do you have a Discord account?: Yep! RoadToMars#7261 But my nickname on the sft discord is MinecraftMeme11
Survival JMod and Eventhost: 4th Jan 2021 - 3rd April 2021
Survival JMod again: 6th Jan 2022-present

simp_chef

Jan 03, 2021, 02:24 AM #139 Last Edit: Jan 03, 2021, 05:53 AM by simp_chef
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)? : simp_o
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)  :17h 53 minutes
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?452h :
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months? : no
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches? :no
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?:Jmod
Why do you want that rank?: i would like to become jmod because i really like helping others even though i'm immature at sometimes when a new or newer player needs help while i'm online i always spring to help and i have made friends with other jmods and other staff that say i would make pretty good staff member.
Do you have a Discord account?: Totoro #4302 nickname on sft server is simpoblimpo

Jayman3point0

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)? : Jayman3point0
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)  : 1h25m
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)? :122h
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months? : no
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches? :no
Why do you want that rank?: I really enjoy the server, and I'd love to help out with the server with the other mods. I'd be willing to help out new players and others who need help.
Do you have a Discord account?: discord is Jayman3012#5266

SavageCoopDoge

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)? : SavageCoopDoge
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)  : 2 hours (but i had a lot more last week)
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)? : 153 hours for survival and 193 hours for the overall time on a sft server
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months? : No
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches? : No
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)? : EventHost
Why do you want that rank?: I've always wanted to host an event and be able to connect more with the community
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes SavageCoopDoge#8062

londonboyz2015

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Londonboyz2015
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: Last week was 18hr 48m and this week is 6hr 6m
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: Survival is 264hr 45m and total is 270hr 7m
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: I have never been banned
Why do you want that rank?: I was JMod I love this server and would love to help people feel comforted here. I always try to help people and am very kind and honest. I would love to help this community grow and I also would love to work with the staff team and help maintain the server and keep it perfect.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): UK
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes Londonboyz2015#9881

Extra things you might want to know:
Birthday: 25th December
Name: John
Forums activity: Once a day
Discord activity: Every three hours max
Please discord message me if I got accepted or rejected.

londonboyz2015

Quote from: George on Jan 14, 2021, 06:37 AM
Quote from: londonboyz2015 on Jan 13, 2021, 03:28 PMExtra things you might want to know:
Birthday: 25th December
Name: John
Forums activity: Once a day
Discord activity: Every three hours max
Please discord message me if I got accepted or rejected.
We are the goverment! jk... unless?
xD...

Prime54

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?:Prime54
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?:32h 04m
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?:562h 19m
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?:no
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?:no
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?:jmod
Why do you want that rank?:because I what to be helpful on the server.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER):us
Do you have a Discord account?:yes prime54#2121

dyduke

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?:dyduke
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?:6h20m
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?:466h
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?:No
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?:No
Why do you want that rank?:Would Like to return to staff as I enjoyed helping people
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER):UK
Do you have a Discord account?:dyduke

KeyboardBreaker

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?:KeyboardBreaker
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?:every day (Played 15 hours per day)
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?:somewhere near 15 hours per day
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?:Yes
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?:yes
Why do you want that rank?:Cuz i wanted to change and try to help hore ppl
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER):Romania
Do you have a Discord account?:Yes Name: KeyboardBreaker

IamMotley

Feb 08, 2021, 02:57 PM #147 Last Edit: Feb 14, 2021, 08:16 PM by IamMotley
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: IamMotley, used to play as "nmot"
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 65 hours
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 110 hours. (I had 285 hours under the account "nmot")
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Jmod
Why do you want that rank?: I would like this rank because I genuinely believe that I have the skill, time, and patience to help other players and to better peoples experience on SFT. One of my favorite things to do is to help people and to make people smile, and I believe this rank will allow me to put more smiles on people's faces. I am also always willing to learn and to have an open mind. I have been on the server since 2012, so I also do believe that I have the knowledge of the server. I also wish to be a Jmod so I can do relevant things like helping people, and moderating the chat, and just to overall, benefit the server and the players. I am also very dedicated to this server and this server only. It is the only server I truly enjoy.
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes

londonboyz2015

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Londonboyz2015
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 9 hours 46 minutes.
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 346 hours 24 minutes.
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: I have never been banned in my SFT life.
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?:^^
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: I wish to be JMod!
Why do you want that rank?: I would love to join and help the staff team. I would like to help maintain the server and make it even better! I have also seen some recent promotions and seen there are not a lot of JMods.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): UK
Do you have a Discord account?: Londonboyz2015#9881

Sincerely,
London.

(P.S. I don't know why I ended it like an formal email. xD)

KeyboardBreaker

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?:KeyboardBreaker
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?:46h
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?:292
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?:Yes
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?:Yes (srry for dat :( )
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?:EventHost
Why do you want that rank?:I'll  like da rank cuz hosting events and seeind ppl have fun is Fun and I'll like to try at least.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER):EU.
Do you have a Discord account?:Yes (KeyboardBreaker#6472)