News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Pixelmon] Useful info!

Started by Dpa1991, Apr 26, 2019, 10:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

Apr 26, 2019, 10:02 pm Last Edit: Apr 27, 2019, 03:37 am by Dpa1991
Ranks
There are 3 teams, each sharing the same rank hierarchy only differing in color. The teams are Blaze, Hydro and Ivy

Trainer:
Required Time: Just join the server!
These are fresh spawned players who have not picked a team yet. As a Trainer you have access to basic commands (/warp, /spawn, /home etc) and can set a limit of 2 homes.

Grunt:
Required Time: 0h - Just pick a team!
Inherits previous ranks permissions and gains access to /wondertrade and /kit. Home count increases to 5

Agent:
Required Time: 24hr
Inherits previous ranks permissions and gains access to /GTS buy:sell. Home count increases to 10

Officer:
Required Time: 50hr
Inherits previous ranks permissions and gains access to */kit officer. Home count increases to 20
*Kit contains 3 ultraballs, 2 rare candies and 2 hyperpotions with a 24hr cooldown

Scientist:
Required Time: 100hr
Inherits previous ranks permissions and gains access to /pc. Home count increases to 50

Executive:
Required Time: 150hr
Inherits previous ranks permissions and gains access to /pokeheal. Home count increases to 100

Kits
Firstjoin:
Golden Claim shovel
Stone starter tools
3 potions
12 cheeseburgers
Cup of coffee
*This kit claims automatically on your first join and can not be reclaimed.

Food:
8 Crackers & cheese
Cooldown: 30 minutes

Starter:
Mobile home box full of resources to build a house
Owners manual
Cooldown: Single use

Be sure to check out /warp starterhouse for help on assembling.

Officer:
3 ultraballs
2 rare candies
2 hyperpotions
Cooldown: 24hr
*Requires rank officer or higher

Useful Warps
/warp pokefix
Does your pokemon take damage when being thrown from its pokeball? Simply warp here, toss your pokemon out of the ball and click the button. Alternatively if you are an executive player you can just fix by running /pokeheal with it out of its ball.

/warp ta
6 specially designed arenas for training each of your pokemons EV's

FAQ
Q. Is keep inventory enabled?
A. Yes

Q. Is pokeloot enabled?
A. No

Q. Do legends spawn?
A. Yes

Q. How do I close JEIs overlay?
A. Open your inventory and press ctrl+o

Q. Where does <pokemon> spawn?
A. /pwiki <pokemon>

Q. How do I allocate more ram?
A. I suggest minimum 2gb ram, you can run with 1gb but you will experience crashes & lag spikes. To add more than 1gb of ram you will need to have 64bit java. Click Here to download 64 bit. After its installed, open your technic launcher and click Launcher options found on the top right of the launcher. Then click the Java settings tab and pick 2GB ram. I do not advise going over 4GB. Click the X and enjoy!