Aug 18, 2019, 04:50 am

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

My Final Goodbye

Started by GeorgeRMCR, May 05, 2019, 11:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GeorgeRMCR

Some may know me as GeorgeRMCR some dark_vader11 or even _GetPopped. Been a part of this community for 7 years now, it's been an amazing community. The staff the players you all are amazing. I would like to thank you all for letting me be apart of this adventure and staffing on Pocket as a Manager, B-Team as an Eventhost, and survival as a JMod. Also special thanks to all the staff members that dealt with my annoying ass haha.

Recently I'be just been out of wack haven't been having time to play as much, been busy with homework and other personal issues. I do love the server and all but I haven't been having as much fun as I used to have,back a couple of years. I do love all the changes that have occurred nothing to do with the server at all I've just been quite too busy.

If anyone would like to keep in touch with me you can friend me on discord Ion Mind#5878    . Once again thank you to the owners the staff members and the community for all of this I really appreciate it and here is my final goodbye. Love you all!

Kiannaa

Thanks for being apart of this community and being a great friend. You will be missed!
Make sure to message me on discord whenever you have the chance! Good Luck with everything. c:
Sad to see you leave.

Towelie

Thank you for being part of Super Fun Time!
I wish you the best of luck moving forward

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Graceq

Quote from: Towelie on May 06, 2019, 08:01 amThank you for being part of Super Fun Time!
I wish you the best of luck moving forward

SashaLarie

Awww :C bye George! I'll never forget the time you asked me how many legs chickens have :')) fr though, I hope things work out for you and I wish you the best of luck!

stevebean

Dang, thanks for always being around c: don't be a stranger <3

iLaxrv10

Thanks for sticking around as long as you did, wishing you the best in whatever you do in the future!
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival Elder | Ex-Pocket Edition Elder

George_Filos

Thanks for sticking around! I am sure everyone loved what you were doing! Keep being a great person! Good luck on your school stuff! =D
Sub to PewDiePie for good luck!
Use code george_filos in the item shop for good luck!
Sub to Mr.Beast for a free cookie.
Simple as that! ^ ^ ^

4dan7

"Part of the journey is the end"-

Thanks for the memories George. So long
Keep It Classy.-4Dan