Started by AutoHandler, May 16, 2019, 10:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: XxRagingKillerX Infinity276

Forum username:

Why were you banned ?:
   i was banned for duping

Why should you be unbanned ?
   i have learn my lesson and have been told after 2 months of my ban i would be unbanned

i will not dupe again

Extra Information:

B64E1|TFM/jH7ACFcB5be8d+pA4Ihl1xhyFdJe4PVmMwgOHzvVDxfyYVUXfZJEBTEa1GkkZAdQXuTrAhd3y8U1YDAsSITjZ78aOROu8XfEcTLoUPhIxwfgj2uACUdqg98TaVq/S4VxgwWnbKLjnqLL+rVXsCGNQH0E7nKwhboT1D62tuQBr0LjHFjLrWNHANWXZ9wiHfFyD2YpW4MuF6UY0JpxfuWOvjtzK2illTWtpRkuetiXgAGRFjb0s/HjHDggCTvpZHq9luGKcQ4l3B32Rc0vKuDz9YuIr5iAXEf1xct4FaBtofqeKGZH+Xo4ED0DNC6YyWIE7huSS/sf1zrXut5NGF+pIvkJEkbJ3MSBA+GuB/OKhiz9Uu8darp1M17FUwi3Ar5aLX+Ver7KhWJpoB94tg==

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

ceddy24

As you said, you were banned for duping but forgot to mention that you lied regarding the last unban terms.
After you harassed multiple staff regarding your unban, we came to the agreement that if you were to stay silent and peacefully wait out your ban, we would unban you on the 15th of May after making an unban request.
As such, we will unban you if you:
  • Agree not to dupe again.
  • Work together with the staff team in finding new dupes.
  • Agree to carry the untrusted rank for 30 hours.
  • Tell me your favorite kind of sandwich to show you read this far.
  • Read through these a few times and paste the rule that you broke.

Futhermore, I want you to realize that after the last ban you are on relatively thin ice. Should you break another rule so that you end up being banned again we will not unban you. So I would like to emphasize that this is the final time that we will unban you and that there will be no more arguing regarding it.
You have 24 hours to respond to this.

XxRagingKillerX

If you find a glitch report it, don't abuse it.
Ham and cheese
and yes i will not make any more dupe machines
and ill try to help
Lost is a server that can only get better :) <3
Rage
Raging
Craigo

ceddy24

Very well, I will unban you.
xXRagingKillerX:
Current uptime: 84h 41 minutes. Untrusted will be removed at 114h 41 minutes.
It is worth to note that both accounts will hold Untrusted until your main has reached the required time.

ceddy24