News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Phantoms B Gone Plugin

Started by 2BB, Jun 29, 2019, 10:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

2BB

Jun 29, 2019, 10:41 am Last Edit: Jun 29, 2019, 01:34 pm by BluetigerESW
Phantoms B Gone:

This plugin was added yesterday by Towelie, its a plugin that lets you know when the Phantoms (stupid flying things) are coming to kill you. They usually come every 3 Minecraft days.
"This small plugin will allow a player to get in a bed for a single tick and the Phantom attack counter will be reset, it will be like you really slept the whole night away! No more pesky Phantoms for another 3 nights!"

The plugin lets you know when phantoms are coming by giving you a notification in chat, it looks something like this:

As you can see in this photo, @willhill2000 hasn't slept for 14 minecraft nights, so he is most likely to get phantoms on him, however if you sleep every 3 Minecraft days, you should have no chance of getting phantoms on you.

So the meaning of this plugin is to tell you to sleep, otherwise the nasty phantoms are after you!

Thanks, hope this helps :).
Pocket Edition EventMod

willhill2000

what is meant to go here?

BluetigerESW

Thank you for this @2BB !
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

Towelie

Thank you for documenting it :)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Thanos

First and foremost, thank you for this post.

I'd just like to point out that all the messages are double and sometimes they are identical and it can get kind of annoying.
Former Survival Manager
Survival Professor (Legend 3)

2BB

Quote from: Thanos on Jun 30, 2019, 08:12 amFirst and foremost, thank you for this post.
Thank you and credits to you for fixing the picture.  :)
Pocket Edition EventMod

Towelie

Quote from: Thanos on Jun 30, 2019, 08:12 amFirst and foremost, thank you for this post.

I'd just like to point out that all the messages are double and sometimes they are identical and it can get kind of annoying.
known and not fixable. Author has been asked to correct that, we will have to hope he does so then we can update

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796