News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Pokemon on Survival?

Started by Towelie, Jul 24, 2019, 04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Jul 24, 2019, 04:10 PM Last Edit: Jul 24, 2019, 04:44 PM by Towelie

We have added a new plugin called PyroMon, made by our friend @PyroTempus
This plugin basically adapts PokemonGo to minecraft.

You will probably want to read the info in this page to learn how to use it: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/pyromon-1-13-x-1-14-x.69110/

If not, just type /pm and try to learn that way

Current features:

Realistic catching mechanics - Catch PyroMon just like you do in Pokemon GO! You have 3 spins, if it gets past them all, you catch it! Be careful, it can break out. Use better PyroBalls for a higher chance to catch them!
    Full Customization - Everything in the plugin can be customized. Want to make your own PyroMon? You can. Want to translate everything into another language? Done. Want to have fully custom names for the PyroBalls? Also done. If you want something specific adding, let me know!
    CP / Statistic Scaling Features - As the CP of PyroMon go up, their stats increase. The stats can be fully configured in the PyroMon.yml file.
    Easy to use Crafting System - To make the PyroBalls, there is a very simple crafting system (/pm crafter). Use this to access the crafting inventory to make some PyroBalls!
    Player Statistics - Want to see how you compare with your fellow Minecrafters? You can! Use (/pm stats <player>) in game.
    Economy Aspects - Sell your PyroMon to the (/pm shop) and earn money! You can also collect them for future updates!
    Full in-game Codex - See PyroMon in game using the codex command. See all their stats, mob type, elemental types and much more.

Upcoming features:
Elemental Attacks / Custom Attacks
Summoning Captured PyroMon
Raids to allow for Mythical PyroMon (Community effort)
Gyms and PyroStops
Daily Quests
Skill Tree system
Berries that give higher catch chance etc
More Elemental Types
Evolutions
Upgrading system
Candies
Battling other players - wagers and tournaments
Egg hatching and related features

TL;DR:
- 1% of all the mobs that spawn will be PyroMon
- You can catch PyroMon by throwing a pyroball at them
- You can craft a pyroball via /pm crafter
- You can sell your pyromon, and in a future update, you will be able to spawn them / battle other player's pyromons

PS: /warp blazemagma if you need to kill blazes and magma things to get crafting resources

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Bosslaya

all I want is a pyromon that suffocates you and looks like a sand block

Edit:first:)
Pocket veteran/Pixelmon Charmander/Survival member

stevebean

This is awesome, thank you! <3

XxYeeeeeetxX

Definatly a game changer, I'm personally exited. once I'm ungrounded sunday I'm definatly gonna play a couple all nights to catch some flipping pokemon, you should connect the pokeball buying to EMP, one question, will they look like the pokemon in the game (size, color, etc) and will there be shiny pokemon, but overall this is a good idea that will keep the community on their toes to try this out.

✌👌😁🤑👍

NotChocobo654321

Just FYI might run into a Pichu pyromon, Thats me right there. Countless yelling at @PyroTempus  and pestering him got me in xD. Anyhow awesome plugin can't wait to play around with it and have fun (Also this proves that pix and survival get along tots...)

xJade

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Nubbun

GASP. POKEMON.... IN MINECRAFT!!!!! :Surprisedpikachu:
Hope survival enjoys the feature but would personally like if Pixelmon modpack got some advertisement in the post here just to point out that it isn't a competition between the two (which tbh a few people already think it is).

\(◎o◎)/

Towelie

Quote from: Nubbun on Jul 26, 2019, 08:25 AMGASP. POKEMON.... IN MINECRAFT!!!!! :Surprisedpikachu:
Hope survival enjoys the feature but would personally like if Pixelmon modpack got some advertisement in the post here just to point out that it isn't a competition between the two (which tbh a few people already think it is).
What if.... it is a competition? xd Nah, jk

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796