Mar 28, 2024, 05:10 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Survival] Welcome the new Community Ambassadors

Started by Towelie, Aug 28, 2019, 09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

@TeraStorm @Kakota  - These are your new Community Ambassadors for Survival.
Their role, as described in my post towards them is:

Quoteommunity Ambassadors : @TeraStorm @Kakota
- Your duty will be to constantly communicate with people in-game / discord / forums and hear out their suggestions, hear their woes (eg: when they think a rule should be changed, etc). It will be your job to not only listen to a single person's wishes, but to try and ascertain what the entire community as a whole wants.
- Your tools will be the forum topics, the forum polls. Don't forget, when there's an important suggestion on forums to tag people in #announcements with @Survival Player so they don't miss it out. But forum should be the primary means of ascertaining what the community wants.

Poor: I would consider you not doing your job if players tell me: X never listens to my suggestions, they ignore me
Ok: You do your job, but you do it only for the bare necesities. No improvement comes from your position, and the players are frustrated about changes they requested and either were not listened to or ignored
Great: If your job is impactful, as in, due to you being a great community ambassador, things change that a lot of players are very happy about (eg all players want let's say the tax to be reduced to 5%. You come to me, I'll probably tell you well.. no, but prove me that everyone will be extatic and show me how that will help us as a server. And if you manage to prove me and it actually works out great, that will be considered as you doing your job great.

They will not get special ranks for this, as this is simply part of their Manager+ duties (they are the ones that got assigned this.

So yeah, just FYI, you will probably see them make a series of posts and polls soon, please get involved if you want

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

George

I guess congratulations for getting more work Tera and Kako! xP

Now for real tho Congrats!
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

ceddy24

xJade

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Kakota

Thank you, guys! I am proud to be helping with the community to improve this server <3