Mar 28, 2024, 07:21 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Looking for something new in Survival

Started by GlitterBomb84, Aug 31, 2019, 03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you like to see on Survival?

Racing
5 (13.5%)
Rotten Smelt
5 (13.5%)
Disease
12 (32.4%)
Chest Sort
14 (37.8%)
Something else
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: Sep 03, 2019, 03:12 PM

GlitterBomb84

Hello Survival players!

So we are currently looking to add something new to survival. Above are a few of the suggestions we have and below you will find a quick summary of what they are. Please help us by voting for what you think would add that certain something. If none of the options above tickle your fancy please, by all means leave a suggestion! Any and all suggestions will be considered.

Racing:Create player, pig, horse or elytra races for your players to compete against each other.

Rotten Smelt: Having problems finding a good amount of cows for leather? Rotten smelt allows players to turn rotten flesh into leather.

Disease: Bring the terror and fear of infectious diseases into your quiet little Minecraft town. Contract disease and infections, Craft cures to alleviate symptoms. Spread your disease to other players if you wander about with an affliction too long. Sneezing and coughing can give you away though.

Chest Sort: Automatically sort every chest after you have used it.

xJade

Wooo I'm excited to see which one wins!

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

BluetigerESW

I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

GlitterBomb84

Quote from: BluetigerESW on Aug 31, 2019, 05:27 PMDisease looks super cool!

I really like the idea of disease. Especially since a lot of players have pretty much mastered how to stay alive...why not add a twist to it lol

dimondman2

saxophonequeen7

willhill2000

TantiveIV_DOG

What is rotten smelt? I can only assume it allows you to smelt rotten flesh. Chest sorting might be ok but i do like to sort my chests a certian way. Id have to vote for disease cause its just a "twist" rather than a full change to an exsisting mechanic! Either way a change would be nice!!

Smallfry5545

Disease actually sounds super cool. I would love to see how it worked if it was brought into place. Neat ideas :D

Lady_Carissa

Quote from: Smallfry5545 on Sep 01, 2019, 10:15 PMDisease actually sounds super cool. I would love to see how it worked if it was brought into place. Neat ideas :D
^
would also like to see chest sort, that would be so helpful.

GlitterBomb84

Quote from: TantiveIV_DOG on Sep 01, 2019, 08:58 PMWhat is rotten smelt? I can only assume it allows you to smelt rotten flesh. Chest sorting might be ok but i do like to sort my chests a certian way. Id have to vote for disease cause its just a "twist" rather than a full change to an exsisting mechanic! Either way a change would be nice!!

Rotten smelt is just as you described. I know there are times where it seems as if cows don't spawn as often, rotten smelt would allow players to utilize the rotten flesh dropped from zombies..pop it in a furnace and it turns to leather.

xJade

Disease sounds cool but would it be an issue with the new players? How configurable is it? And will it cause mob spawning lag? I'd vote for two but I feel weird about diseases.

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

tman6698

Disease adds a whole new area to the game. Sounds great!

Mazeworker

Out of all the choices I think Rotten Smelt is the best choice... We have an Event World for racing, just make more tracks/events, Disease would get annoying after a while, chest sort is good but is not needed if you sort your stuff the first time. Rotten Smelt is my vote because you can get leather for books and there is now a use for rotten flesh instead of tossing it away.