Mar 28, 2024, 09:12 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Legend1-5 and Tycoon revamp

Started by Towelie, Sep 02, 2019, 04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Sep 02, 2019, 04:07 PM Last Edit: Sep 02, 2019, 04:13 PM by Towelie
First of all, I would like to thank @omelott for his suggestion and coming up with the perks (and @TeraStorm as well for perks/kits/organizing it)

Legend 1-5 were revamped (or rather their perks were).

Tycoon: - now gains /kit tycoon
Tycoon kit: experience_bottle 3 | pumpkin_pie 3 | wolf_spawn_egg 1 (24h cooldown)

Legends - these are your new perks (old perks were not kept, so only what is here is in the kit)

Legend: BCV, Cookie, Vanity Pack
Legend 2: Personal Weather
Legend 3: Compass
Legend 4: Big Warp Pack /bus
Legend 5: /Heal /sandwich

NOTE: Permissions are cumulative so for example Legend3 has Legend1+Legend2+Legend3 perks (except kits, those are per rank)

In addition to that /kit legend /kit legend1 through legend5 were added as well.

Legend kit: experience_bottle 4 | pumpkin_pie 3 | oak_sign 16 | cookie 1 | stick 1 (24h)
Legend2 kit: experience_bottle 5 | golden_apple 2 | horse_spawn_egg 1  (24h)
Legend3 kit: experience_bottle 6 | pumpkin_pie 4 | parrot_spawn_egg 1 | compass 1 (48h)
Legend4 kit: experience_bottle 7 | golden_apple 2 | cat_spawn_egg 1 (48h)
Legend5 kit: experience_bottle 8 | pumpkin_pie 5 | donkey_spawn_egg 1 (48h)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

stormshooter

Thanks for adding it mi amor <3

Towelie

NOTE: Forming interminable chains of /bus and /kitchen (eg: spam with the help of other people) will cause you to lose those commands

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

BluetigerESW

I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

Tombo_

Any possibility that /heal and /sandwich will be added to the donor shop orr nah?

stormshooter

Quote from: Tombo_ on Sep 03, 2019, 08:33 AMAny possibility that /heal and /sandwich will be added to the donor shop orr nah?
/sandwich I'ma go with no since it can get really spammy and Legends are only being trusted with it because they've earned that ranl
/heal goes against EULA I think and there isn't a way to obtain it ingame but Tow would have to decide

George

Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

Towelie

Quote from: TeraStorm on Sep 03, 2019, 08:40 AM
Quote from: Tombo_ on Sep 03, 2019, 08:33 AMAny possibility that /heal and /sandwich will be added to the donor shop orr nah?
/sandwich I'ma go with no since it can get really spammy and Legends are only being trusted with it because they've earned that ranl
/heal goes against EULA I think and there isn't a way to obtain it ingame but Tow would have to decide
Pretty much what I was going to say xd

Tombo_

Quote from: Towelie on Sep 04, 2019, 09:33 AM
I thought sandwich was just a command to fill your food bar lmao.

stormshooter

Quote from: Tombo_ on Sep 04, 2019, 12:39 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Sep 04, 2019, 09:33 AM
I thought sandwich was just a command to fill your food bar lmao.
Nah its the one where it tells someone to go make u a sandwich lol

Thanos

Shouldn't all Legends kits consist of signs and cookies? Their purpose on the initial legend kit was their use on BCVs and since all legends can report BCVs they should be able to get the items from their kits too.

Another option would be adding a /kit BCV, available to the Legend ranks with the BCV items. That's actually more helpful since the waiting time of /kit BCV should be smaller than the time for the legend kits.
Former Survival Manager
Survival Professor

stormshooter

Quote from: Thanos on Sep 06, 2019, 01:46 PMShouldn't all Legends kits consist of signs and cookies? Their purpose on the initial legend kit was their use on BCVs and since all legends can report BCVs they should be able to get the items from their kits too.

Another option would be adding a /kit BCV, available to the Legend ranks with the BCV items. That's actually more helpful since the waiting time of /kit BCV should be smaller than the time for the legend kits.
I'm talking to Tow currently at giving the higher tiers of legends access to all the kits before them too