[Survival] Please suggest how to improve survival.

Started by Towelie, Aug 22, 2019, 06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Giant

I'd like to see the Farm Litter be less strict with removing animals. With the server being smaller than it once was, there are fewer players making big animal farms. And now, with some many new animals in the game people wish to have many pets and animals without having to worry about them being deleted.

Could you up it so that it way less strict with animal/entity removal, as well as reveal to players what this actual number is? Would give a lot more player peace of mind about their animal usage.

stormshooter

Quote from: Green_Giant on Sep 01, 2019, 01:13 PMI'd like to see the Farm Litter be less strict with removing animals. With the server being smaller than it once was, there are fewer players making big animal farms. And now, with some many new animals in the game people wish to have many pets and animals without having to worry about them being deleted.

Could you up it so that it way less strict with animal/entity removal, as well as reveal to players what this actual number is? Would give a lot more player peace of mind about their animal usage.
Will ask Tow about this

GlitterBomb84

Sep 05, 2019, 02:29 PM #77 Last Edit: Sep 05, 2019, 02:32 PM by GlitterBomb84
Quote from: LordSlacky on Aug 31, 2019, 04:05 PMMaybe something we could add is a farm/resource world. Where there are more ores etc generated so the overworld isn't full of mines. This world could reset on a monthly bases the same as the nether and end

I personally like this idea, it would prevent the other worlds from being destructed everywhere. Not really sure how we could manage it though. Might be something to consider. But I think the main concern would be the economy and how this would impact it, it could go either way really.

xJade

Fix /mute so bans won't be used as much for chat related issues.

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart: