News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Apply for bTeam Classic Whitelist

Started by Towelie, Sep 27, 2019, 03:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Sep 27, 2019, 03:26 pm Last Edit: Sep 27, 2019, 03:37 pm by Towelie

IP: bteam.superfuntime.org

The Super Fun Time B-Team Classic server is now open once again, after a year of absence.
This time, we have decided to make it a whitelisted server.
To play, you will need to download the Technic Launcher, and download the "Attack of the B-Team" modpack from there.

To apply, please provide the following details:

Your minecraft nickname:
Have you played on our B-Team server before?:
Tell us a bit about yourself:
Do you promise not to grief / abuse glitches?:
Do you promise to immediately register your account after being whitelisted? (/register <password>):

NOTE: Please check whether you can play before requesting to be whitelisted. If you played on our Survival server before, chances are you were pre-whitelisted.

NOTE: bTeam runs an outdated version of minecraft. It is important that you register your account with our secondary login system. To register: /register <password>, then every time you join /login <password> . Passwords are stored in cleartext due to how Minecraft works, and even though only a handful of people have access to these, we strongly suggest that you do not use a password that you currently use somewhere else. Also, we suggest a strong password made out of words, letters and at least one uppercase character.

NOTE FOR FORUM STAFF: Please do not delete this post. It is being used as a landing spot for the bTeam button on the front page. If you delete this post, you will break stuff.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

lewisayyyy

Have you played on our B-Team server before?: No ;p
Tell us a bit about yourself: Im a Jmod on the survival server
Do you promise not to grief / abuse glitches?: I Promise :))
Do you promise to immediately register your account after being whitelisted? (/register <password>): i will!!

meowser

Your minecraft nickname: meowser
Have you played on our B-Team server before?: Yes, I had like 1k hours of uptime.
Tell us a bit about yourself: I enjoy iced coffee. I'm old.
Do you promise not to grief / abuse glitches?: Never did it, never will.
Do you promise to immediately register your account after being whitelisted? Yes sir.
ew

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

WolfieMcEnd

Your minecraft nickname: Wolfie_McEnd
Have you played on our B-Team server before?: yes I had a dragon tamer Rank
Tell us a bit about yourself: I like to draw and watch anime
Do you promise not to grief / abuse glitches?: yes I promise
Do you promise to immediately register your account after being whitelisted? (/register <password>): yup I will!

Smallfry5545

Quote from: WolfieMcEnd on Sep 27, 2019, 05:15 pmYour minecraft nickname: Wolfie_McEnd
Have you played on our B-Team server before?: yes I had a dragon tamer Rank
Tell us a bit about yourself: I like to draw and watch anime
Do you promise not to grief / abuse glitches?: yes I promise
Do you promise to immediately register your account after being whitelisted? (/register <password>): yup I will!
Added you. You should be good to go!
Wige to the Carissa

mathmatician17

Your minecraft nickname: mathmatician17
Have you played on our B-Team server before?: used to be a helper
Tell us a bit about yourself: cats yay
Do you promise not to grief / abuse glitches?: I'll prob report them
Do you promise to immediately register your account after being whitelisted? (/register <password>): obv

Scout205

Your minecraft nickname: Scout205
Have you played on our B-Team server before?: Yes
Tell us a bit about yourself:  I like pretzels and, according to EP9954, breadsticks
Do you promise not to grief / abuse glitches?: Yes
Do you promise to immediately register your account after being whitelisted? (/register <password>): Yes

tbsonic1

Your minecraft nickname: iiSanik
Have you played on our B-Team server before?: Was a Jmod with over 2k hours
Tell us a bit about yourself:  I an obsession with music/Likes dogs too much
Do you promise not to grief / abuse glitches?: I will report 'em and not abuse 'em
Do you promise to immediately register your account after being whitelisted? (/register <password>): Yes
A person who does things occasionally with no one as I'm very lonely. ;-;

Caitlyn_b

Your minecraft nickname: caitlyn_b
Have you played on our B-Team server before?: I don't think so
Tell us a bit about yourself: I played the server years ago and was a pixelmon mod b.
Do you promise not to grief / abuse glitches?: Yes ofc cause that's mean.

BluetigerESW

I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

SyXrr

Your minecraft nickname: SyXrr
Have you played on our B-Team server before?: no
Tell us a bit about yourself: BRUh
Do you promise not to grief / abuse glitches?: yes
Do you promise to immediately register your account after being whitelisted? (/register <password>): yess

izizlil

My Minecraft in game name; PeachiesAndCream
Have you played on our B-Team server before? No ;-;
Tell us a lil about you; I joined SFT in 2015 and I instantly had a connection, and made it the only server I played on till this day. I took a 3 year break, but now I find myself being on every single day. I have so much respect for Towelie and his kindness, how much he cares for his players, and the amazing plugins that work together perfectly to make survival genuinely fun, and I would imagine B-Team being just as fun.❤️
Do you promise not to greif/abuse glitches?; Yes, I promise not to grief or abuse glitches of any kind.
Do you promise to immediately register your account after being white listed?(/register <password>): yes!! I would love to play as soon as possible: )

ZENder

Quote from: Towelie on Sep 27, 2019, 03:26 pm
IP: bteam.superfuntime.org

The Super Fun Time B-Team Classic server is now open once again, after a year of absence.
This time, we have decided to make it a whitelisted server.
To play, you will need to download the Technic Launcher, and download the "Attack of the B-Team" modpack from there.

To apply, please provide the following details:

Your minecraft nickname:AZenderman3
Have you played on our B-Team server before?:yes
Tell us a bit about yourself:i love minecraft i love b team and i love this server so when i ofund out it was back up i wanted to join
Do you promise not to grief / abuse glitches?:yes
Do you promise to immediately register your account after being whitelisted? (/register <password>):
yes

NOTE: Please check whether you can play before requesting to be whitelisted. If you played on our Survival server before, chances are you were pre-whitelisted.

NOTE: bTeam runs an outdated version of minecraft. It is important that you register your account with our secondary login system. To register: /register <password>, then every time you join /login <password> . Passwords are stored in cleartext due to how Minecraft works, and even though only a handful of people have access to these, we strongly suggest that you do not use a password that you currently use somewhere else. Also, we suggest a strong password made out of words, letters and at least one uppercase character.

NOTE FOR FORUM STAFF: Please do not delete this post. It is being used as a landing spot for the bTeam button on the front page. If you delete this post, you will break stuff.

FinnDaFiesh

Your minecraft nickname: FinnDaFiesh
Have you played on our B-Team server before?:nope
Tell us a bit about yourself: ive been on sft for about 2 years and id like to try out bteam :). i also used to be jmod on survival
Do you promise not to grief / abuse glitches?:i promise not to
Do you promise to immediately register your account after being whitelisted? (/register <password>): yeah
Potatoes are the best thing to happen to me :potato: :potato:

emily142

Your minecraft nickname: emily142
Have you played on our B-Team server before?: Yes
Tell us a bit about yourself: Former Survival Elite, former B-Team staff
Do you promise not to grief / abuse glitches?: Yes

Smallfry5545

Everyone who has commented so far should be added.
Wige to the Carissa