Started by AutoHandler, Oct 07, 2019, 03:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: I_lovescience

Forum username: I_lovescience

Why were you banned ?:
   Advertising in Public Chat

Why should you be unbanned ?
   The 'advertisement' that I was banned for was not an advertisement regarding another public server, but rather a private world. This was not an advertisement regarding the promotion of another server.

Extra Information:
   My brother is seven years old and frankly just wanted people to join his private survival world. He is quite upset and is looking forward to play on this server.

B64E1|FD04kyHvhY6oKjjbEaogqytohbr4Tet0NP86NTvx/tmnS38zgh3C/7Z9YH/nXneWiwQkxY/Xq6lL/edLH/095lbmj59Kj3kpv2Uwbf9xXrNAIrOobN2BMJziZf+Zf7FGok0jcdz4GnsXH2bWi7xZ9Ypkgdyeujgtg2uxeq906k1n57TmKJHANJEaSGyYLy4rl1sxRx/nP7E0tBkWBT2kJJczW+YLqJfpaswf6XH9iL9r9vjt0Z5gx3cRtR1nQjYeuGDHgJh0+TugO9xQJxM/32m+ZnBGKMpl8bHChMZR2q96iFVhHJHSJyhy4JoYJCMUgNuUCDmtXpB4d6gRO2NrmxPpN32pB8CHtKZyPWA8GXxcIuCIu16yM50AevUw9fnNpShqvbnwgOKdyaat/0Z+j+YVK8sJ9N+AglZNmSq5VK+ZWg74JSTHVrnwbU3yhYpb

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

xJimJam

Hello I_lovescience! You were banned by sky_comet for advertising! I've alerted her of this request. Please wait up to 48 hours for a reply.

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

Have you heard the news? I'm into dudes! ;)

sky_comet

Advertising a private server is still advertising, please reply so i know you understand this, you have 48 hours.

I like tanks

I_lovescience

I understand, but I sincerely hope you can understand that there was no malicious intent and that this did not lead to a  toxic or negative environment. Again, it was simply my younger brother, who does not even understand the word 'advertisement', asking whether or not other players would want to join his world (thinking he could set up a lan). Despite his zeal for Minecraft, he does not understand the public-server environment. I hope you can realize that this is a big misunderstanding and that he meant no harm.

Thank you.

sky_comet

as long as he agrees not to do it again and serve 5 hours of untrusted time i see no issue with him returning.

I like tanks

I_lovescience

Thank you! He is very appreciative of your response.

TeraStorm

Your current uptime is 9h 17m, you may request your rank back when you reach 14h 17m
Unbanned, welcome back