Mar 28, 2024, 03:49 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] Small Business Grant

Started by Towelie, Dec 19, 2019, 10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I am launching a Small Business Grant.
Anyone that wishes to launch a business on our server (eg autoshop, normal shop, architecture/house building, whatever), can get a 2 mil EmpBucks non refundable grant.

There are a few conditions you have to meet however:
- You must have at least 3 employees (other than yourself), that shall be kept as employees / project contributors for 3 months from the date of the grant being approved. If they leave, you will immediately have to pay the 2 mil back, even if your balance will go negatively
- You must remain active on the server for at least 3 months (active: Log in at least 1h / week). Otherwise, your money will be taken away
- Your business must provide some sort of service of product to players

To apply, please fill in all the blanks:

Your Minecraft nickname: ____
Your Business name: ____
What does your business do ? (describe): ____
What are the names of your 3+ employees?: ____

Rules: One grant per person and per business. Eg: a business can't have two grants from me, and a player can't have two grants from me.
This is a limited time offer, grab it while you can! It will close the moment I have enough such bu sinesses (5-10)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

brotherband

a 2 mil EmpBucks non refundable grant

"you will immediately have to pay the 2 mil back"

hmmmmmmmm

Towelie

Quote from: brotherband on Dec 19, 2019, 10:57 AMa 2 mil EmpBucks non refundable grant

"you will immediately have to pay the 2 mil back"

hmmmmmmmm
non refundable if you meet our terms. Kinda makes sense that I'd want the money back if I see people just applying to get rich and then not doing anything

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

FishNChips

I dont know if it's too late but might aswell.

Your Minecraft nickname: XxChromeGOATxX
Your Business name: LBMetro
What does your business do ? (describe): LBMetro is a growing town filled with shops, houses, and a surprisingly large, 10 story, autoshop. (There are smaller attractions) but another large one I'm in the process in making is Vault 113, a cheap option of housing, which the goal is to help players get back on their feet from debt.
What are the names of your 3+ employees?: they are all trusted to me, the first is DruddigonR, he is my irl buddy and we do everything together. Number 2 is Autpek, he owns a Shop and house in LBMetro and I trust him very much. Number 3 is winston_b, he is the person who helped me start this and I trust him a lot aswell.

I hope if I'm too late, then the people ahead of me got their wishes granted. Thank you and have a nice day! <3
/Warp Polis