Mar 28, 2024, 10:59 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

8 years of service

Started by Green_Giant, Mar 03, 2020, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Giant

Greetings!

Today (03.03.2020) I am proud to announce is my eight year anniversary of playing on the server! Thinking about it, 8 years is a very long time to be tied to a community, when many communities themselves can be lucky to last even a year. I'm gonna do a quick breakdown of my time here, I could go on for hours but i'll make it short.

I first joined the server in March 2012. Circle spawn was the current spawn. I was invited on by someone who wanted to get me banned and asked me to break a block in his house, thus summoning a staff member to punish me. Luckily my journey didn't end there.

I became JMod in 2013, that lasted for about 2 weeks before I vanished off the face of the earth, I didn't enjoy being a staff member.

In early 2014, I became a prominent factions player and also a Survival EventHost, which many of you know me for. I remained an EventHost for about 2 - 2.5 years.

In July 2014, I also won the Architect rank along with Supermee, by obtaining first place in Kaninka's build contest to recruit Architects. Since then, I have been heavily involved with many aspects of SFT. I have been working for the server for 6 years!

Nowadays, I am active sporadically but my involvement on the server is still ongoing. I have worked on many spawns or builds for the server as well as serving as staff, and I am also a patron.

I won't be doing a comprehensive list of people to thank, you guys know who you who are even if we may not talk/get along well. I want to thank everyone, who has made the experiences on the server what they are. Heres to making it to 10 years!

MrEpicWonder

congrats on the 8 years bud, I remember those eventhost years glad to still see you here and hanging around, to 10 years and
many more spawns!
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

sommergirl41

congratulations green! here's to many more years to come. :)

SashaLarie

Congratulations Green :D

Towelie

Congrats on the 8 years. Damn... 8 years... that's almost a lifetime in dog years

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Waffle_man22

One year for every time you've beaten me in an event eh Green ;) Congrats man, sft is lucky to have someone like you around

stormshooter

IiRr22Bb

Congratulations Green!
(I just can't believe you joined the server by someone trying to get you banned)

George

CONGRTATS <3 <3 <3
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

Autpek

Congrats Green.  Can you come to my /home and remove this block for me....?... for no reason.....

Chill2000

Congrats! its been great to play alongside you :)
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

GotAnError

And here's to eight more! ;) Hope to get online soon to chat again!
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

Towelie

Quote from: GotAnError on Mar 08, 2020, 11:39 PMAnd here's to eight more! ;) Hope to get online soon to chat again!
OI! Where have YOU been?

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

GotAnError

Quote from: Towelie on Mar 09, 2020, 06:24 AM
Quote from: GotAnError on Mar 08, 2020, 11:39 PMAnd here's to eight more! ;) Hope to get online soon to chat again!
OI! Where have YOU been?

Been enjoying the FF7 remake demo, AC New Horizons, Mystery Dungeon DX and more!! Also finally picked up studying again and got a proper job now. So all is going well. Missing SFT. Would like to be active there soon again c:
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

Kysentra

Damn Green 8 years is pretty impressive. (and omg GotAnError, another old name).

I recently checked the event list and saw Tiebreaker is still around...that steal or share thing has your name on it. Let it be known that I am shamelessly claiming credit for originally bringing that idea to SFT, though you probably did a better job than my crappy old red and blue pile of redstone crap.

Love ya you lovely welcoming person you.

Green_Giant

Quote from: Kysentra on Apr 01, 2020, 02:49 PMDamn Green 8 years is pretty impressive. (and omg GotAnError, another old name).

I recently checked the event list and saw Tiebreaker is still around...that steal or share thing has your name on it. Let it be known that I am shamelessly claiming credit for originally bringing that idea to SFT, though you probably did a better job than my crappy old red and blue pile of redstone crap.

Love ya you lovely welcoming person you.
Ah yes I remember the old one, it was lost at one point and needed to be rebuilt. Wasn't sure who built the original but i'll add your name for credit now I know!

Brightpkz

Congrats Green! :D

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33