Mar 28, 2024, 05:16 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Factions is returning!

Started by BluetigerESW, Apr 12, 2020, 05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluetigerESW

Apr 12, 2020, 05:04 PM Last Edit: Apr 12, 2020, 05:36 PM by BluetigerESW
Already informed everyone on discord, but if you haven't heard the news yet the SFT Factions server will be returning very soon!  More info along with a release date will be announced soon! :)

I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

MillsyBoi

Towelie must of got wind of my return  ;)

I challenge ya'll to ruin factions as fast as the Netherhawks vs The Guild vs Staff guild did xd

Towelie

Quote from: MillsyBoi on Apr 12, 2020, 10:26 PMTowelie must of got wind of my return  ;)

I challenge ya'll to ruin factions as fast as the Netherhawks vs The Guild vs Staff guild did xd
I'm afraid whoever tries that will find themselves banned faster than they can say "wait"

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

George

Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

GRIMI_

I suggest opening some forum boards ahead of the launch so factions can recruit and start on day 1.

Envy will be returning with hopefully some more old original players.

BluetigerESW

Quote from: GRIMI_ on Apr 13, 2020, 04:20 PMI suggest opening some forum boards ahead of the launch so factions can recruit and start on day 1.

Envy will be returning with hopefully some more old original players.
Good idea :)

Towelie

@BluetigerESW make me a structure.

EG:
Factions
  General Factions Discussions
  Top Secret board
  Etc

send me in dm and i'll do. don't ask about factions roles tho.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Denis

Krikky

Quote from: MillsyBoi on Apr 12, 2020, 10:26 PMTowelie must of got wind of my return  ;)

Actually it was Gods vs W0X who destroyed it and I was apart of W0X an admin decided to spawn in unobtainable armour and weapons and bedrock spawners. then w/e'd abused and lowered enemy stats to win, they still lost. However i'm hoping this time around it will be more fun and less abuse. The reason why towelie hates it so much is because the factions forum blew up with arguments and nasty comments and ruined the child friendliness of this place. Hardcore factions will be more fun though (Wink wink someone research this)

Towelie

Quote from: Krikky on Apr 22, 2020, 05:51 PMActually it was Gods vs W0X who destroyed it and I was apart of W0X an admin decided to spawn in unobtainable armour and weapons and bedrock spawners. then w/e'd abused and lowered enemy stats to win, they still los
@BluetigerESW @saywhat2365  - Please make sure this NEVER happens again. EVER!

BluetigerESW

Quote from: Towelie on Apr 23, 2020, 09:03 AM
Quote from: Krikky on Apr 22, 2020, 05:51 PMActually it was Gods vs W0X who destroyed it and I was apart of W0X an admin decided to spawn in unobtainable armour and weapons and bedrock spawners. then w/e'd abused and lowered enemy stats to win, they still los
Yeah, we got secret new thingys that'll catch people trying to do things like that

Towelie

Quote from: BluetigerESW on Apr 23, 2020, 09:19 AM
Quote from: Towelie on Apr 23, 2020, 09:03 AM
Yeah, we got secret new thingys that'll catch people trying to do things like that
Ooooh, I know ! :D

MillsyBoi

Quote from: Krikky on Apr 22, 2020, 05:51 PM

Actually it was Gods vs W0X who destroyed it and I was apart of W0X an admin decided to spawn in unobtainable armour and weapons and bedrock spawners. then w/e'd abused and lowered enemy stats to win, they still lost. However i'm hoping this time around it will be more fun and less abuse. The reason why towelie hates it so much is because the factions forum blew up with arguments and nasty comments and ruined the child friendliness of this place. Hardcore factions will be more fun though (Wink wink someone research this)

Damn, didn't know it was a competition to see who upset factions the most  :egg:

But in other news im excited to see what the new factions will become, especially with a lot of old players like myself returning (Hopefully the whole atmosphere will be better as most of us have grown up since then xd )