Mar 28, 2024, 11:56 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

TMF

Started by stormshooter, Apr 17, 2020, 02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormshooter

TMF
Apr 17, 2020, 02:58 PM Last Edit: Apr 30, 2020, 09:17 PM by TeraStorm

Owner
Scotmid

Mods
Dokmosh
SashaLarie
TeraStorm
TheMelonKing_
willlhill

Members
antidotelul
Articyyy
FatherWalrus
iSuperMine
Kiannaa
kiekiekie123
nicholiplays
Regina_George
Tombo_

Total Members: 16/16

Recruitment Status: Full

Allies: Naboo, Abberantics
Enemies: Envy, UND

Whilst our recruitment status is currently closed until launch, we will likely be recruiting after launch so if you're interested feel free to fill in this form or dm us on discord. (We won't get back to you until launch)

[b]Ingame name:[/b]
[b]Timezone:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Do you have discord?[/b]
[b]Do you have any factions / 1.8 PvP experience?[/b]
[b]Which of your skills would most benefit our faction? (Mining/potions/building/pvp etc)[/b]

Chuan

Ingame name:Chuan216 (formerly jaytan216)
Timezone: GMT+8
Do you have discord? yes
Do you have any factions / 1.8 PvP experience? tons during 2014-2016
Which of your skills would most benefit our faction? (Mining/potions/building/pvp etc) Mining/Grinding/PvP

Lucazade13

Ingame name: Lucazade13
Timezone: GMT+2
Do you have discord? Yeah
Do you have any factions / 1.8 PvP experience? Limited although some
Which of your skills would most benefit our faction? (Mining/potions/building/pvp etc) Most likely Mining and Grinding

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

antidotelul

Ingame name: antidotelul
Timezone: EST
Do you have discord? Yea
Do you have any factions / 1.8 PvP experience? Yes, a lot.
Which of your skills would most benefit our faction? (Mining/potions/building/pvp etc) PvP is my strongpoint :)

American_Walrus

Ingame name: FatherWalrus
Timezone: American CST
Do you have discord? ya
Do you have any factions / 1.8 PvP experience? ya
Which of your skills would most benefit our faction? (Mining/potions/building/pvp etc) prolly mostly gathering stuff/building stuff/mining, but I can also PVP and I'm pretty rad at building TNT cannons

finb

Ingame name:FinnDaFiesh
Timezone:CST
Do you have discord?yep, FinnDaFiesh#6725
Do you have any factions / 1.8 PvP experience?i have experience with 1.8 pvp but no faction experience
Which of your skills would most benefit our faction? (Mining/potions/building/pvp etc)im good at doing some pretty boring things (mining, fishing, collecting materials, etc.)

ohWalrus

Ingame name: Arcticyy
Timezone: EST
Do you have discord? Yep
Do you have any factions / 1.8 PvP experience? Yeah I played in the old factions
Which of your skills would most benefit our faction? Mining, Building, Raids/PvP etc
Survival Tycoon and Benefactor
Creative and Loot Architect

_0i

Ingame name:Exprt (_0i)
Timezone: MST
Do you have discord? Yes
Do you have any factions / 1.8 PvP experience? Not much factions but yes 1.8 pvp 100%
Which of your skills would most benefit our faction? PVP <3
cya <3

xJade

Ingame name:xJimJam
Timezone:UTC -6
Do you have discord? ye
Do you have any factions / 1.8 PvP experience?just a bit. From my kid years.
Which of your skills would most benefit our faction? (Mining/potions/building/pvp etc) building, mining, I'm a bit rusty with potions but I used to be a nut for them.

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Allegiant

Ingame name: SharpCyuma
Timezone: GMT +1
Do you have discord? Yes, SharpCyuma#2787
Do you have any factions / 1.8 PvP experience? Yes, i've played it last year. In my old days i use to play PvP all the time.
Which of your skills would most benefit our faction? (Mining/potions/building/pvp etc) Potions, mining and PvP. I can also help with raiding aswell.

sommergirl41

Ingame name: sommergirl41
Timezone: est
Do you have discord? yes, if you ask nicely.
Do you have any factions / 1.8 PvP experience? yes.
Which of your skills would most benefit our faction? (Mining/potions/building/pvp etc) I could read everyone bedtimes stories, provide snacks, and make sure your socks are always clean.  :)

Caz10

Ingame name: Caz10
Timezone: UTC -8
Do you have discord? I have skype
Do you have any factions / 1.8 PvP experience? Got a mean butterfly click
Which of your skills would most benefit our faction? (Mining/potions/building/pvp etc) My loving moral support.

George

Ingame name: George_Filos
Timezone: GMT+02
Do you have discord? Yes. George#6242
Do you have any factions / 1.8 PvP experience? No factions experience but I know how factions work. I have a ton of 1.8 pvp experience. Like thousands of hours pvping on 1.8.... 1.9 pvp is trash am i right....
Which of your skills would most benefit our faction? (Mining/potions/building/pvp etc) All of them I can do but Mining and PvP the best.
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

N1ux_

Name: N1ux
Time zone: gmt-4
Discord: yep
Factions experience: yea, I do I have experience
Skills; killing, mining, building

sommergirl41

Quote from: sommergirl41 on Apr 20, 2020, 02:31 AMIngame name: sommergirl41
Timezone: est
Do you have discord? yes, if you ask nicely.
Do you have any factions / 1.8 PvP experience? yes.
Which of your skills would most benefit our faction? (Mining/potions/building/pvp etc) I could read everyone bedtimes stories, provide snacks, and make sure your socks are always clean.  :)

considering my post got the most likes (besides the original) i feel like i should be automatically accepted into the secret society of TMF. which im sure stands for the mighty friends, because, what else would it be. ya know. ill be waiting for the secret passcode in my discord dms.

Scotmid

Come join TMF !!,

We have field days like this one shown every so often!

3/5 Would not recommend No people around, food was poor and no toilet facilities.