SFT Prison is back!

Started by camster65, Jun 03, 2020, 01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

camster65

Jun 03, 2020, 01:15 PM Last Edit: Jun 04, 2020, 10:30 PM by saywhat2365
Yes you indeed read that correctly, Prison is coming back to SFT.

With an increase in griefing and griefers, one hamster went out to search for a solution. He came around this old abandoned prison from 2013.

Overgrown and falling apart, he still decided to buy the place, grabbed his team and started to fix up the place until they got it in fit running shape.

Now far and wide griefers and banned players are seeing themselves brought to our mighty prison to serve their fate.

Information regarding the server

As of right now we don't have an official release date, however we will keep you all up to date with teasers trailers etc and information on dates as and when we decide them.

We are also seeking to do a beta test on 6/5/20 until 6/8/20 so we will need 10 of you to come help us out and provide us with feedback to improve before the actual release so please only apply if you're going to have enough time over those few days. If you're interested, please apply using the sheet below.

Application form:
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?:
How much do you think you will be able to play?:
Do you have a Discord account?
Why should we choose you for our beta test?:

We look forward to opening this as soon as possible, time to teach you the ways the of the prison life... will you live and climb to the top, or fall and become another victim to the system.

willhill2000

Application form:
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: willlhill
How much do you think you will be able to play?: as much as u want
Do you have a Discord account? yeee
Why should we choose you for our beta test?: iv played all of sft's prison server's before, and enjoyed them & i think my opinion will be helpful and i will also try my best to find and report any bugs. I also enjoy pvp which im hoping will be a huge feature in the server

OwenMel

Jun 03, 2020, 01:31 PM #2 Last Edit: Jun 03, 2020, 04:12 PM by OwenMel
Application form:
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?:OwenMeldrum
How much do you think you will be able to play?:20 hours a week
Do you have a Discord account? Yes
Why should we choose you for our beta test?:I played in previous SFT prison server and I also have payed on many over the years including ran a moderately successful one for a few months (30 average players)

My job irl also requires a lot of attention to detail so I pick up on this very easily

rooster702

Application form:
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Rooster702
How much do you think you will be able to play?: 10+ hours
Do you have a Discord account?yes, Rooster702#9915
Why should we choose you for our beta test?: I'm willing to help find bugs and other problems with the server.

badbrad01

Application form:
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: BADBRAD01
How much do you think you will be able to play?:10-15 hours a week
Why should we choose you for our beta test?:I played alot of the old prison server and found some bugs before and reported them so can help finding some again, I also enjoy pvp which im hoping will be a huge feature in the server (Plus ill bring Brian)
Made By Miricx

GRIMI_

Pibble66

Name: Pibble6
How much can you play?: As much as needed I have nothing going on so I can play like 4-6 hours a day if wanted
Do you have discord: yep
Why should you be chosen?: I am a very observant person and I think I can help point out bugs and errors. Plus I'm a very opinionated person so I think that can help me explain changes I think should be made for the servers benefit.

ohWalrus

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Arcticyy
How much do you think you will be able to play?: Pretty much everyday if needed
Do you have a Discord account? Yea
Why should we choose you for our beta test?: I've been apart of many prison servers dating back to 2012-present and I feel as though some of my ideas and feedback could be valuable to the success of this server
Survival Tycoon and Benefactor
Creative and Loot Architect

noobtube59

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?:noobtube59
How much do you think you will be able to play?:a decent amount as I still need to get uptime on survival
Do you have a Discord account? yes
Why should we choose you for our beta test?:I love prison servers and I played/introduced the idea of prison back in 2013

Orco

Jun 03, 2020, 05:10 PM #9 Last Edit: Jun 03, 2020, 05:15 PM by Orco
Application form:
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Roast_My_Toast

How much do you think you will be able to play?: I should be able to play quite a bit as on June 11th I'll be done with school and most of my summer plans have been canceled due to the Covid 19 outbreak, so come soon I should have quite a lot of free time.

Roast-/-My-/-Toast#5108
Why should we choose you for our beta test?: I recently decided to finally buy Java edition, and now that I can play I would like to play more often and help out and I think this would be a great way to get started. I've also done my fair share of beta testing for various games and servers and like to help find bugs and get things running smoothly.

_0i

Super exciting news!! I'm very excited for any new servers to play, super bored rn!

IGN is Exprt.
I can play every day for up to 3 hours if I'm up for it.
Yeah, Kylo#2806, but my name on sft is oi.
I've played some prison in the years I've played Minecraft, and I think I could provide valuable feedback on the server, and I won't hesitate to mention the things I love about it!

Thanks, super excited for a new server!! Also, a lot of work on the map? I'm super interested in seeing that!!

iFlirt

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: iFlirt
How much do you think you will be able to play?: Considering quarantine I have plenty of time on my hands.
Do you have a Discord account? iFlirt#0001
Why should we choose you for our beta test?: As a player, I always do my best to find out all of the best strategies and things that can be used to our advantage and this trait may help to find out bugs or issues with the server to ensure that everyone has a much better time on full release.
Lost Islands Elder

Krikky1997

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?:Krikkytehduck
How much do you think you will be able to play?: Enough to be accepted
Why should we choose you for our beta test?: Because I am very sexy and I can be a punch bag. I don't get offended easily either.

Sassy1233

Application form:
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?:
XSassyX
How much do you think you will be able to play?: I can be on whenever needed
Do you have a Discord account? Si, Kianna#5519
Why should we choose you for our beta test?: I pay quite a bit of attention to details and I'm not afraid to voice my opinion
Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

camster65

Teaser has been added to the post!  ;D

Chill2000

Jun 03, 2020, 11:18 PM #15 Last Edit: Jun 04, 2020, 12:53 AM by Chill2000
Quote from: camster65 on Jun 03, 2020, 10:50 PMTeaser has been added to the post!  ;D
Someone didn't get paid enough for that teaser, its a work of art
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

GRIMI_

Quote from: Chill2000 on Jun 03, 2020, 11:18 PM
Quote from: camster65 on Jun 03, 2020, 10:50 PMTeaser has been added to the post!  ;D
Someone didn't get paid enough for that teaser, its a work of art

I wholeheartedly agree

Terror134

Jun 05, 2020, 12:06 AM #17 Last Edit: Jun 05, 2020, 12:10 AM by Terror134
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Terriken
How much do you think you will be able to play?: Whenever I'm not busy with work/playing other games/survival
Do you have a Discord account?: Terriken™#0001
Why should we choose you for our beta test?: I beta tested the original Prison server and was a Guard on it so idk hopefully I can be somewhat of some help testing

BossSkullCrusher

Application form:
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: BossSkullCrusher
How much do you think you will be able to play?: 20+ hours a week
Do you have a Discord account?: BossSkullCrusher#4272
Why should we choose you for our beta test?: I play the server and will try to find a way to break the economy

Drako_dragon777

What is your IGN:
Drako_dragon777

How much time will you be able to play?
at least 1 hour or more each day

why should we let you be a beta tester for this server?
because i can be useful in finding exploits/glitches that need to be reported. as well as i just want to try out a different gamestyle.
Love, Live life, be happy, repeat-Drake Buckland <3

Drako_dragon777

also discord is Drake (Drako_dragon777)#5370
Love, Live life, be happy, repeat-Drake Buckland <3

Towelie

Plot twist: it's an actual prison where we send people who do bad stuff from other servers xd

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

jasper_Fritz

add me to the test pls  ;)

Application form: yes
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Jasper_fritz
How much do you think you will be able to play?: A lot
Do you have a Discord account? Yeah yall know fomf
Why should we choose you for our beta test?: im the best at breaking the rules at anything i do
welcome to the new world order!

stormshooter

Quote from: jasper_Fritz on Jun 08, 2020, 04:28 PMadd me to the test pls  ;)
Unless the test got extended I think it may be over by now sadly

BluetigerESW

@TeraStorm Its over yes, I think there may be a second one though TBD
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree