News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

SFT Social Media [Competition]

Started by T4Tom2, Jun 18, 2020, 02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T4Tom2

Jun 18, 2020, 02:43 PM Last Edit: Jun 18, 2020, 02:49 PM by BluetigerESW
Hey everyone!

In case you were unaware SFT has both a Twitter and Facebook page. SFT Media are hosting a competition to get as many of you involved with SFT on social media as possible. In order to enter this competition all you have to do is;

• 1. Follow us on Twitter (@SFTMedia) and Like our Facebook page (SuperFunTime Minecraft)
  • 2. Like/Retweet the competition post that uses the hashtag #SFTMedia - to be posted on both Twitter and Facebook later today.
  • 3. Either DM/MSG us your Minecraft IGN or Comment under this post with proof of No. 1+2

Note; anyone who already follows SFT on social media can still enter by completing No. 2+3

The competition will run for a month - until July 18th, when 3 winners will be chosen at random!

The Prize
Each winner will receive a Beacon, 2 Heads of their choosing and a 'Limited edition' Special custom item detailing them as a winner of the Social Media competition!

Note: If any of the winner's primary SFT server is not survival then I shall contact a Manager/Admin from their primary server to discuss a prize of similar value.

Finally, keep an eye out for SFT Media forum posts over the next month or so as it may require photography, artwork and meme-making skills from you guys!

George

So you are going to give the most expensive item to 3 random xD ye sure I will enter
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

goosekino

Already do most of these so im down  ;)

goosekino

I cant find the tweet or facebook post mentioning the competition, am i missing something?

T4Tom2

Quote from: goosekino on Jun 21, 2020, 02:57 AMI cant find the tweet or facebook post mentioning the competition, am i missing something?
The tweet is pinned @sftmedia and uses the #sftmedia and the Facebook post is identical to the tweet, also using the #sftmedia

goosekino

T4Tom2

You cannot see attachments on this board. You cannot see attachments on this board.

Attached are a screenshot of the relevant tweet and facebook post required to like/retweet in order to enter the competition. Hope this clears up any confusion :)

goosekino

Ah, sorry lol You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.

George

https://gyazo.com/353b5582d1919556d4ce1116ca7525cb We can clearly see that I have been promoting SFT for a while too...
Also have no clue how to make facebook english but there u go https://gyazo.com/a81d92f6f0cdf2c1a887df72054c64e8
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

LordSlacky

Green_Giant

T4Tom2

Just under a week left to enter! Remember, you have to fulfill each criteria in order to enter!