Mar 28, 2024, 08:57 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Some Feedback!

Started by SashaLarie, Jul 06, 2020, 07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SashaLarie

Hey guys!

I am really interested to find out some feedback from all of you. Whether its something you dislike, something that needs fixing or something that you feel would improve the server even slightly, please share your thoughts with me! You can comment it down below, but also if you feel like it's something you want to keep more private you can DM me on discord (@SashaLarie#4850). Everything you say will be taken into consideration and we will try our best to improve anything that we can.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and to give your feedback. I hope you all have an amazing week. :)

Sassy1233

Is it possible to bring back murder mystery?
Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

UnicornOnACob

A reminder also that if you have any other suggestions at any time you can also PM your community ambassadors @ Chill2000#2852, Doggggeh#0192 and UnicornOnACob#1941 ;D
I started with 10 hearts, now im at nine, because you stole one from me (porcupine). -dyduke :'(:heart:

George

Quote from: UnicornOnACob on Jul 06, 2020, 09:23 AMA reminder also that if you have any other suggestions at any time you can also PM your community ambassadors @ Chill2000#2852, Doggggeh#0192 and UnicornOnACob#1941 ;D
Will do ❤️
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

Auzorux

I think it would be cool to have an alternative of earning in game fly, a hard and rewarding process other than  to vote tokens as vote tokens can sometimes be difficult to get. I was talking about having it on Guishop the other day but it could always be something different. Just an idea of course, I've just noticed a lot of the old ways to earn is have been discontinued. This will give more opportunities for people to earn it equally, respecting the in-game EULA.

LordSlacky

Since powerups have been removed, a plugin to take it's place( extra enchants/leveling up tools ).

Darth_Noob

Quote from: Auzorux on Jul 06, 2020, 03:03 PMI think it would be cool to have an alternative of earning in game fly, a hard and rewarding process other than  to vote tokens as vote tokens can sometimes be difficult to get. I was talking about having it on Guishop the other day but it could always be something different. Just an idea of course, I've just noticed a lot of the old ways to earn is have been discontinued. This will give more opportunities for people to earn it equally, respecting the in-game EULA.
I think the vote token idea is pretty good as it encourages players to vote more (you can also buy them off players) and I think the fact that it takes a while to get makes it more rewarding to have because of the grind. Plus nowadays I think vote tokens are more common than they used to be?

Chill2000

Quote from: UnicornOnACob on Jul 06, 2020, 09:23 AMA reminder also that if you have any other suggestions at any time you can also PM your community ambassadors @ Chill2000#2852, Doggggeh#0192 and UnicornOnACob#1941 ;D
Hey that's me!
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Auzorux

Quote from: Darth_Noob on Jul 06, 2020, 10:13 PM
Quote from: Auzorux on Jul 06, 2020, 03:03 PMI think it would be cool to have an alternative of earning in game fly, a hard and rewarding process other than  to vote tokens as vote tokens can sometimes be difficult to get. I was talking about having it on Guishop the other day but it could always be something different. Just an idea of course, I've just noticed a lot of the old ways to earn is have been discontinued. This will give more opportunities for people to earn it equally, respecting the in-game EULA.
I think the vote token idea is pretty good as it encourages players to vote more (you can also buy them off players) and I think the fact that it takes a while to get makes it more rewarding to have because of the grind. Plus nowadays I think vote tokens are more common than they used to be?
Good point there, thank you.

George

I would like to see a custom enchant that makes items go in your inventory when you break a block. This will make it easier to farm crops such as pumpkins or sugarcane...

SashaLarie

Darth_Noob

Something I just remembered is /randombiome. It would be great to see that come back imo.

Green_Giant

Quote from: Darth_Noob on Jul 08, 2020, 05:16 PMSomething I just remembered is /randombiome. It would be great to see that come back imo.
Sorta similar to this, since we can no longer use /random bypass can the cooldown on /random be reduced a bit? Maybe to 5 or 10 seconds max.

noobtube59

we brought murder mystery back but can we bring paintball back?

SashaLarie

Quote from: Darth_Noob on Jul 06, 2020, 10:13 PM

Yeah having fly in /vs gives people more incentive to vote and having global fly in /buy also gives people a reason to donate. I think if we add an alternative way we will be losing out on votes and donations which is extremely important for us. Sorry :c

SashaLarie

Quote from: LordSlacky on Jul 06, 2020, 08:32 PMSince powerups have been removed, a plugin to take it's place( extra enchants/leveling up tools ).

Unfortunately we have decided against adding some sort of power up system as it is far too op.

SashaLarie

Quote from: George on Jul 08, 2020, 12:09 PMI would like to see a custom enchant that makes items go in your inventory when you break a block. This will make it easier to farm crops such as pumpkins or sugarcane...
I don't think this is needed as you can just make a sf magnet and easily pick up items with that.

George

Quote from: SashaLarie on Jul 12, 2020, 02:13 PM
Quote from: George on Jul 08, 2020, 12:09 PMI would like to see a custom enchant that makes items go in your inventory when you break a block. This will make it easier to farm crops such as pumpkins or sugarcane...
I don't think this is needed as you can just make a sf magnet and easily pick up items with that.
But shifting every so often is annoying... I come to SFT so I can relax why do I have to ninja bridge again xD

Green_Giant

Is there any feedback on the following ideas that were presented in this thread? Never got any response regards to:

- Bringing back /randombiome
- Reducing the cooldown on /random
- Bringing back paintball

SashaLarie

Quote from: Green_Giant on Jul 21, 2020, 10:02 AMIs there any feedback on the following ideas that were presented in this thread? Never got any response regards to:

- Bringing back /randombiome
- Reducing the cooldown on /random
- Bringing back paintball
Yess, sorry. Was still in the process of getting them worked out :)

We have a new plugin where you can teleport to a certain biome - https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,195207.new.html#new

And the cooldown for /random has been halved. Hopefully that is a lot better than it was before.

Going to look into possibly bringing back paintball now.

Green_Giant

Jul 21, 2020, 07:19 PM #20 Last Edit: Jul 21, 2020, 08:46 PM by Green_Giant
Another thing:

I don't think Terminal has been set up properly for murder.
- Needs more gold spawns.
- A few more cauldrons dotted about.
- There is NO altars set up at all yet, these are needed. Probably about 6-7 given the map size.

A lot of players also feel that /murder should cycle between maps automatically, so that players can just type /murder everytime rather than figuring out which map is next on rotation. I don't know if this is possible.

LordSlacky

Piston placement for players other thn staff, for example elite or 1k hours+? After all this time people should know what's allowed and not. And a mandatory registration using a golden axe before they are able to work so the amount can be limited and use can be checked.

Kiannaa

Quote from: Green_Giant on Jul 21, 2020, 07:19 PMAnother thing:

I don't think Terminal has been set up properly for murder.
- Needs more gold spawns.
- A few more cauldrons dotted about.
- There is NO altars set up at all yet, these are needed. Probably about 6-7 given the map size.
Yeah, my bad it was my first time setting it up. Fixed!

Darth_Noob

Oh yeah, also one more thing, it is quite petty though. I noticed about a month ago that you can't pvp with someone if you are in the same party as them, even if you both have enabled pvp. Is there a way to fix this?