New Survival Plugin/Mini Game

Started by GlitterBomb84, Jul 08, 2020, 03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlitterBomb84

Jul 08, 2020, 03:28 PM Last Edit: Jul 08, 2020, 07:02 PM by Towelie
Hello Survival Players!

We would like to announce that we now have a new/improved mini-game..

MURDER MYSTERY

If you are not familiar with this, it where you and along with other players have to survive being killed by the murderer as either an innocent or detective. The detective plays the role of stopping the savage murderer to win the game.

You can collect gold to purchase potions or a bow to aide in your survival in various hidden places around the map.

To join just type /murder and to leave or quit the game do /murderleave.

Do you have what it takes to survive?

And last but not least, lets not forget to thank Sasha for finding this fun/amazing plugin for us!

PS:
NEW MAP!!!! Type /rooftops - It is THE rooftops from GMOD xd

Towelie

NOTE: So far, I discovered innocents can get a bow and 2 arrows by first donating gold to a "prayer station" (enchantment table with a floating text above it), and then pull the lever next to it and get a random thing.
So far, the random things were:
- Get told who the detective is if you are innocent
- Receive a bow and two arrows

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

omelott

We had this minigame, or something similar to it, a few years back. I remember it being really popular, so I'm happy to see it back!

Green_Giant

It's fun! Good classic minigame.
Some things to be careful of though before you play:

- Empty your inventory/take off armor before. There is a rare bug where the game can stop and your inventory will be wiped.
- Pvp will be turned on for you, so after the event, remember to type /pvp off

Cireshie

Is it intended for the murderer to get on a bow? I collected 10 gold on the rooftops map and I got a bow and 3 arrows.

stormshooter

Quote from: Cireshie on Jul 08, 2020, 11:07 PMIs it intended for the murderer to get on a bow? I collected 10 gold on the rooftops map and I got a bow and 3 arrows.
I believe so yea

noobtube59

2 things:
1. Is it possible to make it so the maps randomize between the original map and rooftops? Would help if there are future map additions.
2. Right/left clicking the compass while you had compass perms just tps you instead of showing the player list of those left. Anyway to change this?

Autpek

Great plugin and we had lost of fun on it last night!