Mar 28, 2024, 07:38 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] World1 reset and build moving

Started by Dogggeh, Aug 11, 2020, 07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogggeh

Aug 11, 2020, 07:45 AM Last Edit: Aug 12, 2020, 10:46 AM by Dogggeh
Hey guys,

As you can probably tell from the title of this post, when 1.17 update comes out we will be resetting World1.
(but no sooner than 30 days)

Below are the prices and process for getting your builds moved prior to the /w1 reset.

No. of build(s) moved: Cost
1 Free
2 500k emp
3 1mil emp

One build is one build, not multiple builds under one prot.

If the one build is gigantic we will not move it, but most large builds will be fine.

Chests, item frames, signs, etc must be moved manually.

If no Managers are online or you wish to just use an easier option than asking ingame, you can use this link; https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfsnwcKZmwz8bQ8xckww69PpfN-mzDxBy1BTLHnUAhUlfOWnQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Drako_dragon777

what if i just venmo tow 30$ to get all of my builds moved?
Love, Live life, be happy, repeat-Drake Buckland <3

Drako_dragon777

AtomicPulse

what are the rules regarding build moving?
BTeam Owner | Survival Admin | Creative JMod

Ex - Factions FMod | Prison Guard

SashaLarie

Aug 11, 2020, 01:34 PM #4 Last Edit: Aug 11, 2020, 01:49 PM by SashaLarie
Quote from: Drako_dragon777 on Aug 11, 2020, 12:06 PMwhat if i just venmo tow 30$ to get all of my builds moved?
Quote from: Drako_dragon777 on Aug 11, 2020, 12:06 PMcould i do that?
Unfortunately not as it is against EULA.

Dogggeh

Quote from: AtomicPulse on Aug 11, 2020, 12:27 PMwhat are the rules regarding build moving?

One build is one build, not multiple builds under one prot.

If the one build is gigantic we will not move it, but most large builds will be fine.

A_Groggett

A_Groggett

sommergirl41

could you pay 1 free prot + 1.5 mil (2 secondary prices combined) for a prot with multiple smaller builds on it to be moved in whole? also, how long exactly do we have? you said no sooner than 30 days but does that mean 30 days? or more than 30 days? thanks!

omelott

Is this post even necessary? 1.17 is a long, long time away. They haven't even started releasing snapshots for it.

Dogggeh

Quote from: sommergirl41 on Aug 11, 2020, 06:43 PMcould you pay 1 free prot + 1.5 mil (2 secondary prices combined) for a prot with multiple smaller builds on it to be moved in whole? also, how long exactly do we have? you said no sooner than 30 days but does that mean 30 days? or more than 30 days? thanks!

No sooner than 30 days- as we are not sure on the exact date, it wont be reset within 30 days from the original post.

Lady_Carissa

Chests, item frames, signs, etc must be moved manually.

Kaninka

Quote from: omelet on Aug 11, 2020, 08:06 PMIs this post even necessary? 1.17 is a long, long time away. They haven't even started releasing snapshots for it.

Well considering that Inactive BCV Rules are 1-2 Months, which means people can be away 1-2 months and know their stuff is safe, it is probably a good idea to be out very early regarding a reset that deletes your stuff :)  :zombie:

SashaLarie

Quote from: Kaninka on Aug 12, 2020, 01:19 PM
Quote from: omelet on Aug 11, 2020, 08:06 PMIs this post even necessary? 1.17 is a long, long time away. They haven't even started releasing snapshots for it.

Well considering that Inactive BCV Rules are 1-2 Months, which means people can be away 1-2 months and know their stuff is safe, it is probably a good idea to be out very early regarding a reset that deletes your stuff :)  :zombie:
We would rather give everyone a longer period of time to get their stuff organised and their builds moved rather than it being rushed and people not having the chance.

Towelie

Yep, always better to give early notice than last minute

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Kiannaa

Just an update: People who have buildings in /autoshop or /parkour are able to move it for free. I still advise for you to remove the items from autoshop chests before calling a manager+ over!

George

Quote from: Kiannaa on Aug 13, 2020, 12:51 PMJust an update: People who have buildings in /autoshop or /parkour are able to move it for free. I still advise for you to remove the items from autoshop chests before calling a manager+ over!
<3
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

JustAddWater

How does the one build rule apply to towns? Are we unable to move towns?

Minecraftmeme11

Survival JMod and Eventhost: 4th Jan 2021 - 3rd April 2021
Survival JMod again: 6th Jan 2022-present

Towelie

Quote from: Kiannaa on Aug 13, 2020, 12:51 PMJust an update: People who have buildings in /autoshop or /parkour are able to move it for free. I still advise for you to remove the items from autoshop chests before calling a manager+ over!
The managers are not responsible for the contents of your chests, any lost items will not be refunded, this is a risk you are taking, and we are using tools that are in beta/active development and not finished products.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Minecraftmeme11

Anyone? Because I have a spawner I have invested quite a lot of time on... so it would be cool if I could move it to W2

Lady_Carissa

SashaLarie

FYI when asking a Manager+ to move your build, please remove any heads that you have as they will break.

Minecraftmeme11

Kiannaa

Quote from: JustAddWater on Aug 13, 2020, 01:37 PMHow does the one build rule apply to towns? Are we unable to move towns?
It is free, as long as it's on /town!

Drako_dragon777

Quote from: SashaLarie on Aug 11, 2020, 01:34 PM
Quote from: Drako_dragon777 on Aug 11, 2020, 12:06 PMwhat if i just venmo tow 30$ to get all of my builds moved?
Quote from: Drako_dragon777 on Aug 11, 2020, 12:06 PMcould i do that?
Unfortunately not as it is against EULA.

Well darn i was hoping i could do such a thing as i would never be able to accumulate that much money