SuperFunTime Olympics sign ups

Started by Wppvater, Sep 23, 2020, 06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wppvater

Sep 23, 2020, 06:21 PM Last Edit: Oct 01, 2020, 12:08 AM by Wppvater
Hello everyone!

SaintTheBarman and I are hosting the SuperFunTime Olympics, which will last from the 1st of October until the 25th. During that time the teams will compete in a total of 10 events, 7 of which will be hosted during the different weekends at different times to allow everyone a chance to participate, 1 which can be done at any time, and 2 which will run the entire length of the Olympics.

This form allows you to sign a team up to compete. Team size is 1-4, though we encourage you to be 3-4. Teams must be signed up by 17:00 UTC on the 1st of October.
The one event that starts before that time is the Voting event, where your team's score will be the average number of votes that you can get between October 1st and 25th. More events will be announced in a post shortly after the deadline.

If you want to search for a team to join, please reply to this thread saying so, and maybe you'll find other people looking for teammates!

You can now sign up here individually to be assigned a team

The prizes will depend on how many teams sign up, however the players in winning team will each walk away with 1M emp worth of prizes or more.

Current teams:
Green - Green_Giant
The Big Chunkies - TristenC7, AtomicPulse, cheddarsoup and 4danneh7
Big Daddy & The Sugar Babies - OrangeJuiceeee, SaiTheSavage, SwiftKingAce and TropicalAttract

noobtube59

HissBooom

Modded Mod

George

Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

finb

Sassy1233

Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

finb

Sassy1233

Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

TristenC7

I need a team, I consider myself good at parkour however I have bad luck I carry in my back pocket.
Orions belt is a huge... waist of space.

Kamer

Hope I'm not too late, anyone want to form a team?

AtomicPulse

Quote from: TristenC7 on Sep 24, 2020, 11:56 PMI need a team, I consider myself good at parkour however I have bad luck I carry in my back pocket.
Quote from: Kamer on Sep 26, 2020, 02:11 AMHope I'm not too late, anyone want to form a team?
Team?
BTeam Owner | Survival Admin | Creative JMod

Ex - Factions FMod | Prison Guard

Kamer

Quote from: AtomicPulse on Sep 26, 2020, 01:50 PM
Quote from: TristenC7 on Sep 24, 2020, 11:56 PMI need a team, I consider myself good at parkour however I have bad luck I carry in my back pocket.
Quote from: Kamer on Sep 26, 2020, 02:11 AMHope I'm not too late, anyone want to form a team?
Team?

Sounds good to me!

Wppvater

Quote from: Sassy1233 on Sep 24, 2020, 07:23 PM
Quote from: _Afishingmike on Sep 24, 2020, 06:37 PM
Quote from: noobtube59 on Sep 23, 2020, 08:07 PMi want to join a team c:
Quote from: Sassy1233 on Sep 23, 2020, 11:22 PMCan i join a team
we three team?
Bet
Quote from: Kamer on Sep 26, 2020, 03:07 PM
Quote from: AtomicPulse on Sep 26, 2020, 01:50 PM
Team?

Sounds good to me!

Remember to use the form in the initial message to sign up!

Wppvater

Added an option to sign up without a team and be assigned one

Khema騎士

Mazeworker

So who needs someone who is only good in one event...

Note: Its not any of the weekend events...