Mar 29, 2024, 02:06 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

New Server

Started by Kiannaa, Sep 25, 2020, 02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiannaa

Quote from: xJimJam on Sep 28, 2020, 12:10 AM
Quote from: xJimJam on Sep 26, 2020, 12:45 PMI've seen some YouTube videos about the "one life" or "x life" where you basically start with one heart and the more you die the more hearts you gain. I don't know what happens after you reach all lives but it'd be interesting to play. (It's also a modded thing but I think it can happen in vanilla. I think.)

Idk about having another factions server considering the ones we've tried to bring back usually die off or stop having players after two weeks or so.

OR we can have another one of these bad boys https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,150384.msg721529.html#msg721529
Yeah, I really liked Wild West but it died off really fast. I was like the only player left when it died. I believe the quest-like adventure would most likely occur in skyblock. Great ideas though!

Kiannaa

Thank you all for the suggestions please look at the following thread HERE to cast your vote! Once there are a lot of votes, there will be more posts to see what majority likes to see within the selected server. c:

xJade

Quote from: Kiannaa on Sep 28, 2020, 12:30 AM
Quote from: xJimJam on Sep 26, 2020, 12:45 PMI've seen some YouTube videos about the "one life" or "x life" where you basically start with one heart and the more you die the more hearts you gain. I don't know what happens after you reach all lives but it'd be interesting to play. (It's also a modded thing but I think it can happen in vanilla. I think.)

Idk about having another factions server considering the ones we've tried to bring back usually die off or stop having players after two weeks or so.

OR we can have another one of these bad boys https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,150384.msg721529.html#msg721529
Yeah, I really liked Wild West but it died off really fast. I was like the only player left when it died. I believe the quest-like adventure would most likely occur in skyblock. Great ideas though!
It died off because we had a beta version of MCMMO that would make players lag whenever they used a skill I feel like if players didn't lag Wild West would still be up and running

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

camster65

Quote from: xJimJam on Sep 28, 2020, 09:18 AM
Quote from: Kiannaa on Sep 28, 2020, 12:30 AM

It died off because we had a beta version of MCMMO that would make players lag whenever they used a skill I feel like if players didn't lag Wild West would still be up and running

Main reason for the death of the server was you had both Wild West and Qwest That was the same thing and got released at the same time so both only got 50% the effort they could've had and split players, the idea and concept was good though, and both servers had some really good builds in them

HissBooom

Sep 29, 2020, 07:07 AM #29 Last Edit: Sep 29, 2020, 07:15 AM by HissBooom
Quote from: badbrad01 on Sep 25, 2020, 02:12 PMRight

rallyreaper suggested MODDED factions and it still sounds a good idea with guns tanks planes different way to get material and everything stronger bricks, guns and stuff but got shot down this might be a idea to contact rallyreaper as he knows more on the idea
I second this idea. It sounds really fun we'd just need to choose a correct pack for it and it might bring more players to the modded community overall.
EDIT: Or have Quic make a custom pack for us as we wouldn't want it to be super demanding. It would then be a decision on what version of mc we wanna use. 1710 is interesting bc it has a lot of magic mods that are def usable in pvp (witchery pls) and 1.12 would be good because of the cool tinkers materials that are added with PlusTIC&Tinkers Alloying (nihilite might be a bit op if we get there). Please possibly add this idea to the poll?
Modded Mod