6 (17.6%)
SkyGrid
0 (0%)
OneBlock
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Dogggeh

Sep 30, 2020, 11:52 AM Last Edit: Sep 30, 2020, 11:56 AM by Dogggeh
As SkyBlock won the voting for the new server, here is a brief description of each type of SkyBlock please choose which one you would rather we made :)

Normal SkyBlock

Basic Skyblock where you have to survive on an island lost in the skies.

AcidIsland

This is a variation of SkyBlock. Instead of falling, you must contend with acid water when expanding your island and players can boat to each other's islands.

SkyGrid

SkyGrid is filled with floating blocks placed on a four block grid. So every fourth block in every direction is an actual block, and everything else is air.

CaveBlock

CaveBlock, pretty self explanatory but its a gamemode where players survive underground. Mine, craft, and dig a hole

AOneBlock

OneBlock puts you on a block in space. Players have to survive on a single block, but it changes every time you break it.

Ty for voting :)

finb

AcidIsland is the best choice. It puts a spin onto normal skyblock and adding new mechanics :)
(using boats, water everywhere etc)

TristenC7

I kinda want oneblock but theres too many other votes on other things for it to even get chosen at this point so I'm in for Acidblock. :creeper:
Orions belt is a huge... waist of space.

FishNChips

Is there any chance I can change my vote from caveblock to one block?
/Warp Polis

badbrad01

As the voting system was for the pvp players is the SKYBLOCK going to heavily PVP based or not
Made By Miricx

stormshooter

Quote from: badbrad01 on Sep 30, 2020, 04:19 PMAs the voting system was for the pvp players is the SKYBLOCK going to heavily PVP based or not
I think whichever option is picked will have optional pvp, it won't be heavily pvp based afaik but @Dogggeh can confirm

badbrad01

Quote from: TeraStorm on Sep 30, 2020, 04:34 PM
Quote from: badbrad01 on Sep 30, 2020, 04:19 PMAs the voting system was for the pvp players is the SKYBLOCK going to heavily PVP based or not
I think whichever option is picked will have optional pvp, it won't be heavily pvp based afaik but @Dogggeh can confirm

I think personally it should be heavily linked to pvp as thats the only thing missing from SFT
Made By Miricx

Kiannaa

Sep 30, 2020, 05:54 PM #7 Last Edit: Sep 30, 2020, 06:00 PM by Kiannaa
Quote from: badbrad01 on Sep 30, 2020, 04:44 PM

I think personally it should be heavily linked to pvp as thats the only thing missing from SFT
There is a PvP aspect but like Tera said, it will be optional. Since this is after all skyblock, there it would not be heavily focused on PvP.

Definitely worth the try. The version which skyblock supports is the latest but there is 1.8 PvP mechanics which have been implemented. There will be more info on this once it is released!

goosekino

j-just anything but skygrid i'd prob play the hell out of

badbrad01

Quote from: Kiannaa on Sep 30, 2020, 05:54 PM

There is a PvP aspect but like Tera said, it will be optional. Since this is after all skyblock, there it would not be heavily focused on PvP.

Definitely worth the try. The version which skyblock supports is the latest but there is 1.8 PvP mechanics which have been implemented. There will be more info on this once it is released!

Why optional? if people wanted that aspect they could play survival
Made By Miricx

Kiannaa

Quote from: badbrad01 on Sep 30, 2020, 10:06 PM
Quote from: Kiannaa on Sep 30, 2020, 05:54 PM

Why optional? if people wanted that aspect they could play survival
Because if people wanted the PvP option they would've chose something else other than skyblock. It's quite difficult to force everyone to PvP on a skyblock server so that's why it is optional.

rooster702

Where's the voting option for hardcore factions?

SashaLarie

There was a vote and people chose SkyBlock over the pvp options.

Dogggeh

Yes there will be a pvp aspect, and you can now change your vote.

Will close voting in 24h

badbrad01

Quote from: SashaLarie on Oct 01, 2020, 01:16 AM
There was a vote and people chose SkyBlock over the pvp options.

Yea I know that and like it said in the post they want to satisfy the pvpers and obvs the vote wouldn't be Even or to scale with none pvpers voting we have had 10 skyblock servers and they have all lasted a week if not shorter if it was all pvp based it would bring in another part of the community and more players who pvp
Made By Miricx

Kiannaa

Hey all, thank you for the votes! We're going along with doing AcidIsland for now. Please look out for new upcoming posts relating to skyblock! We need your help to decide what you would like to have added/remove!

We'll keep you updated c:

Khema騎士

While I wanted hardcore factions, I don't mind skyblock either so I am glad that it is coming. If I'm not mistaken, didn't there use to be a skyblock server?

Kiannaa

Quote from: Magnet on Oct 07, 2020, 01:19 PMWhile I wanted hardcore factions, I don't mind skyblock either so I am glad that it is coming. If I'm not mistaken, didn't there use to be a skyblock server?
Yeah I'm pretty sure there used to be! AcidIsland is currently in the making and we'll give more information closer to the release date! We'll also ask for opinions/suggestions on things shortly!