News:

Please vote for us daily!

PyroMining

Started by Groot_69, Nov 11, 2020, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groot_69

Nov 11, 2020, 10:49 PM Last Edit: Oct 16, 2022, 06:09 PM by Groot_69
What is PyroMining?
PyroMining is a plugin that brings life and fun to mining! It adds extra things like fluxes and gemstones to the deal of mining plus a lot more! It brings mining to life!

Features

-Fluxes-
Fluxes can be found from mining ALL ores.
- Basic fluxes will drop from Overworld ores.
- Blazed fluxes will drop from Nether ores.
(Fluxes can be sold to /mine shop for money(emp) They currently have no other uses.

-Gemstones-
Gemstones drop from each ore apart from Gold and Iron ore. You can either sell them using /mine shop or right click them to identify their quality which can either increase or decrease the overall sell price of the gemstone.

Gemstones have a 5 different qualities to them which can increase or decrease the price you can sell them for. To check their quality right click the gemstone in your hand and it will show you its quality. The qualities that are possible are listed below.

Ruined
Badly Damaged
Damaged
Worn
Pristine

-Rune Dust-
Rune dust is gained from refining `Mysterious Dust` in a Refinery. (`Mysterious Dust` is found from just mining normal ores.)

-Refinery-
A refinery is needed to process `Mysterious Dust`. To create a refinery place a Dropper facing upwards and a fence post ontop of it.

Place the `Mysterious Dust` inside the refinery and punch the fence post to process the `Mysterious Dust` into its different components.

Alternatively, you can place all 8 pieces of a vessel in it and punch the fence post to craft a vessel!

-Runes / Rune Guardians-
Runes are obtained by killing rune guardians. Rune Guardians are mini-bosses that can be summoned using Rune Dust which is obtained from `Mysterious Dust`.

To summon a Rune Guardian, click on a Redstone Ore with Rune Dust and it will open a menu, Once the menu pops up you have the option to choose which guardian you would like to spawn. There is a cooldown between spawning guardians!

Runes are needed to upgrade and level up your Singularity.

-Zeta-
Zeta is the custom currency used in PyroMining. Zeta is used to upgrade passives and remove vessels from pickaxes, it is also used for creating vessels in a refinery!

-Vessels-
Vessels are essentially custom enchantments for pickaxes. To craft a vessel you need all 8 pieces of the vessel which can be obtained as fossils from artifacts. You need to place all 8 pieces of a vessel into a refinery and punch the fence post to create it. Vessels require you to guess the correct requium order to be able to kill the boss to officially add the vessel to your pickaxe! You are able to view your previous requium attempts inside of the /mine vessels menu.

- Information 1/4
Each vessel has unique abilities reflecting its element type. The more vessels you add to your pickaxe the stronger the next level of the vessel will be. To level up a vessel simply add the same vessel to the same pickaxe (quirk doesn't matter) Once you have completed the vessel it will level that certain vessel up on your pickaxe.

- Information 2/4
Requiums: Three of these are needed in the correct order to defeat and damage the vessel boss. You can randomly guess and try to find out the correct order or you can kill thralls. Killing thralls will give you progress to unlocking the correct requium needed for that slot. Once you obtain 100% in a certain slot it will tell you the correct requium to use. (You can view your previous requium attempts for that vessel in /mine vessels and selecting the (previous attempts book). You obtain requiums from artifacts!

- Information 3/4
Quirks: Each vessel has a chance to come with a unique quick which gives it a unique ability. The abilities are listed below.

Fire Damage Immunity
Projectile Immunity
Slowness Immunity
Life Steal
Armor Piercing
Enhanced Speed
None

- Information 4/4
Thralls: Thralls are little creatures that spawn when mining certain ores. Killing these will give you anger progress and progress towards unlocking the correct requiums. There is a 2 minute cooldown between finding thralls.

List of all vessels.

~ = What each vessel does

- Skylarks Dream
Required Level: 25
Maximum Vessel level: 5
Zeta Cost: 150k
Element: Nature
Quirk: None

~ Makes all fluxes that you find sell for a higher price. Higher the level, the more fluxes will sell for.

- Valakas Nightfall
Required Level: 22
Maximum Vessel Level: 4
Zeta Cost: 175k
Element: Fighting
Quirk: Fire Damage Immunity

~ Gives you a chance to get Haste 2 from breaking an ore for 30-100 seconds.

- Auroras Blaze
Required Level: 12
Maximum Vessel Level: 2
Zeta Cost: 120k
Element: Fire
Quirk: Projectile Immunity

~ Will automatically smelt iron and gold ores that you mine.

- Xostrans Glare
Required Level: 35
Maximum Vessel Level: 5
Zeta Cost: 162.5k
Element: Slowness
Quirk: Armor Piercing

~ Gives you a higher chance to get oracle drops when killing oracles.

- Seraphs Grasp
Required Level: 8
Maximum Vessel Level: 7
Zeta Cost: 145k
Element: Shields
Quirk: Enhanced Speed

~ Gives you bonus zeta from all ores you mine with it.

- Nagyns Tranquility
Required Level: 5
Maximum Vessel Level: 5
Zeta Cost: 95k
Element: Speed

~ Gives you a higher chance to get `Mysterious Dust` from mining ores. Higher the level the better the chances.

- Rezoths Destruction
Required Level: 30
Maximum Vessel Level: 12
Zeta Cost: 200k
Element: Darkness

~ Gives you a chance when mining an ore for it to drop a mineral form another ore.

- Neptulus Wave
Required Level: 9
Maximum Vessel Level: 10
Zeta Cost: 125k
Element: Water
Quirk: None

~ Gives you bonus XP to leveling up your PyroMining level. Higher the level, the more XP you get.

- Mementos Stopwatch
Required Level: 40
Maximum Vessel Level: 20
Zeta Cost: 300k
Element: Time

~ Gives you a chance to get double drops from breaking an ore without silktouch.

- Necros Realm
Required Level: 5
Maximum Vessel Level: 3
Zeta Cost: 75k
Element: Death

~ Gives bonus XP when unlocking requiums and increases thrall spawn chance.

- Imperos Winds
Required Level: 15
Maximum Vessel Level: 8
Zeta Cost: 155k
Element: Sky
Quirk: Life Steal

~ Gives you a higher chance to find rarer artifacts when mining ores.

- Nefaris Shadows
Required Level: 18
Maximum Vessel Level: 7
Zeta Cost: 140k
Element: Ghost

~ Gives you a higher chance to get runes from rune guardians.

(Each vessel can come with a random quirk rather than what is listed above)

-Artifacts / Fossils-
Artifacts: Fossils are obtained from mining ores and drop randomly when doing so. List of obtainable artifacts below

- Basic Unidentified Artifact
Artifact Rarity: 1
Base Identify Time: 30 Minutes
- Unusual Unidentified Artifact
Artifact Rarity: 2
Base Identify Time: 60 Minutes
- Epic Unidentified Artifact
Artifact Rarity: 3
Base Identify Time: 100 Minutes
- Exceptional Unidentified Artifact
Artifact Rarity: 4
Base Identify Time: 140 Minutes
- Legendary Unidentified Artifact
Artifact Rarity: 5
Base Identify Time: 200 Minutes
- Fabled Unidentified Artifact
Artifact Rarity: 6
Base Identify Time: 260 Minutes
- Mythic Unidentified Artifact
Artifact Rarity: 7
Base Identify Time: 360 Minutes
- Celestial Unidentified Artifact
Artifact Rarity: 8
Base Identify Time: 480 minutes
- Divine Unidentified Artifact
Artifact Rarity: 9
Base Identify Time: 600 Minutes

Fossils: Fossils are used to craft vessels. To obtain fossils you need artifacts and to research them inside /mine artifacts. List of fossil types below.

-Skull
-Arm
-Spine
-Rib
-Tail
-Wing
-Leg
-Foot

(Each Vessel will require 1 of each of these fossil types to create the vessel.)

-Oracles-
Oracles are end game bosses that can be summoned using `Charged Oracleite` (This is obtained from `Mysterious Dust`. Oracles should only be fought when level 35 in /mine stats. Once you kill the first phase you will get a rune to summon the next phase. You summon Oracles by using Charged Oracleite on Emerald Ore. Oracles will drop items used in the plugin and for blacksmithing.

When stuff gets added I will update this post. @Chocobo123456 was the first one to make the OG post I just added a lot more and made it nicer!

xJade

Ooooo nice! I'm gonna go ahead and pin this for easy access.

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

NotChocobo654321

I am hurt that you thought my post was ugly .-. yet i forgive you for taking the time and doing pyromining where i have been lazy lolz

Groot_69

Quote from: NotChocobo654321 on Nov 12, 2020, 12:25 AMI am hurt that you thought my post was ugly .-. yet i forgive you for taking the time and doing pyromining where i have been lazy lolz

I'm sorry I love you lol

Groot_69

Quote from: xJimJam on Nov 12, 2020, 12:13 AMOoooo nice! I'm gonna go ahead and pin this for easy access.
Thank you

Wppvater

Looks great, however one thing is incorrect: The vessels have random quirks, not only the quirk listed in /mine journal

Groot_69

Quote from: Wppvater on Nov 12, 2020, 07:39 AMLooks great, however one thing is incorrect: The vessels have random quirks, not only the quirk listed in /mine journal
Added, thanks man!