Mar 29, 2024, 10:17 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Looking for someone to make the next "board game"

Started by Towelie, Nov 26, 2020, 09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I'm looking for someone who's good with making events/games to make a new big thing, like "board game" is. Something new that everyone will want to play, full of interactive stuff. I'm thinking something like minecraft monopoly? IS that even possible?

Please let me know if you would be interested in making a new in-game "game" for SFT

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

George

Quote from: Towelie on Nov 26, 2020, 09:47 AMI'm looking for someone who's good with making events/games to make a new big thing, like "board game" is. Something new that everyone will want to play, full of interactive stuff. I'm thinking something like minecraft monopoly? IS that even possible?

Please let me know if you would be interested in making a new in-game "game" for SFT
I would be down if I wasn't grinding games like 16h a day
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

stormshooter

Quote from: Towelie on Nov 26, 2020, 09:47 AMI'm thinking something like minecraft monopoly? IS that even possible?
We have monopoly it was hosted recently

AtomicPulse

Quote from: TeraStorm on Nov 26, 2020, 10:06 AM
Quote from: Towelie on Nov 26, 2020, 09:47 AMI'm thinking something like minecraft monopoly? IS that even possible?
We have monopoly it was hosted recently
There is a monopoly tho it isn't very interactive and kinda boring ngl
BTeam Owner | Survival Admin | Creative JMod

Ex - Factions FMod | Prison Guard

Thanos

I believe Monopoly is far too complex and divisive to have on the EventWorld. It may also take ridiculous amounts of time to host and play it and it's simply not practical.
Former Survival Manager
Survival Professor

Green_Giant

Pretty much what others have said is true. The main boardgame maps are how they are because anything more complex is very hard to host, and players simply do not have the patience. Just look how rarely Mario Party is hosted (properly). I will be spicing up some elements of boardgame in the new W3 to make them far more interesting without overloading the player or host with too much. If anyone has suggestions for these, please message me!

Towelie

Gotcha. In that case since a new world3 is coming soon-ish anyway going to close this

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796