Mar 29, 2024, 01:48 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Who's your favorite staff member and why?

Started by Towelie, Dec 03, 2020, 10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cireshie

I've got 3:
Firelighttt - We'd team for boardgame!
OrangeJuiceeee - Kept me company during the summer!
Samanthasnee - She gave me rotten flesh!

travkeymaybe

Carissa- Very helpful when it comes to answering questions and I always had a great time whenever she would open the emporium.

Lewdara

wpp, idk he helped me the most when I hopped back onto SFT hes a cool guy

Towelie

Quote from: Nubbun on Dec 03, 2020, 01:20 PMIdk if it counts anymore but Dpa. The amount of times luck fucked him over and he still managed to put his heart and soul into Pixelmon. Even though it's been years I still remember first time I had problem getting on there and he took time off to personally make sure I could get back on. Sorry if it doesn't count anymore due to the change of his rank but for me, picking anyone but him wouldn't be fair despite the amount of good competition there is.
It counts. Even though Dpa doesn't have the Owner rank rn, it doesn't mean he's not still as much Owner as I or anyone else is. here and sft is not only incomplete without Dpa, but wouldn't really be what it is today without him

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Towelie

My favorite staff member is every staff member for keeping SFT safe and for helping players <3 Thank you for your service staff of SFT, whether you are an EventHost or an Admin!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

George

Carissa. She is the only one who didn't break my heart ;(
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

Tombo_

Cr1_98

TowelieDOH. Has spent roughly ten years running SFT as a second job, putting up with a lot of shit doing so and never walking away. Doesn't get much credit for what he does, considering the effort and time put in. Also, a memelord in chat, when not AFK!

Canner1

easily wpp or kakota, they're the ones that are the most active while I'm around, so they're the ones I know of the most. They're both super nice people and very helpful!
Professional Grinder, legal drug dealer, full-time chad