12 (42.9%)
Yes, but not on survival(comment below)
10 (35.7%)
No!
6 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Kakota

Hello everyone!

I know there was a poll about this before, but we are redoing it!

Please comment below why you'd like to see this on SFT or why you wouldnt!
When you think of SFT, do you think of it having bedwars or do you not?
If we added bedwars, would it effect you staying or would you leave?

Please give your honest input, we want to know why you'd want this added or why you don't want it added! Can be for any reason at all, we want to know if its worth adding :)

We came across a very neat bedwars plugin that would work similar to our other minigames like /murder /terminal /rooftops etc on how it'd work!

This plugin in will be a minigame and work like the ones mentioned above ie you will not loose your levels, items, etc.

George

Lets make it like the tntrun and stuff have like a /bedwars taht takes us into a lobby and we can join games from there
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

Pie

Quote from: George on Dec 16, 2020, 06:45 PMLets make it like the tntrun and stuff have like a /bedwars taht takes us into a lobby and we can join games from there

Agreed

EdenGray

sommergirl41

I have a hard time believing it would deter anyone away from the server.

Lewdara

I like the Idea if its like george said, I like a little fun pvp

Tombo_

What players are going to play it? The ones already playing survival? I don't think its worth the time.

George

Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

xJade

Quote from: George on Dec 16, 2020, 06:45 PMLets make it like the tntrun and stuff have like a /bedwars taht takes us into a lobby and we can join games from there

If we do this it'll end up dying like missle  and pizza spleef. I'd say add it to survival and once we attract more players start adding more mini games like /missle /pizza (not those exact ones but similar.) like capture the flag and then from there we can start having players join in a lobby (once we have many new joins start join survival just for bed wars) and choose the server they wanna play (once we get more players ofc) and then SFT can become a network similar to other servers (having more than one game mode to play and have many mini games. And start having mini games/lobby staff to watch for hackers )

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

FryTheGreat

I think it would be cool if it was on a separate server and had some sort of hub and if it did become popular then you can expand it easily.

It would need good rules and some sort of incentive to play.

Dogggeh

agree

xQuicScopex

I've been messing with a minigames server already that has bedwars in it, just needs to be configured/tested/have builds added. With the addition of global chat I don't see things like this actually dying and could help "lighten the strain" on survival as far as tps and plugins that are on there now. I am not saying take things away from survival by any means but move them to their own separate server to lighten the load on it

Canner1

I'd rather take the resources we use on other unused things to make survival maps larger in scale...
Professional Grinder, legal drug dealer, full-time chad

Kamer

I obviously don't know the management side of the argument, but from a player standpoint I do not see any downsides to adding it to survival. Highly doubt anyone would choose to not play just because bedwars (quite possibly the most popular minecraft minigame atm) was added.

Also would open the door to having something like a bedwars tournament hosted as a weekend event, or just tournaments in general.

UnicornOnACob

I started with 10 hearts, now im at nine, because you stole one from me (porcupine). -dyduke :'(:heart:

Kiannaa

As long as it is on 1.8.9 pvp. I don't believe having it on survival is a good idea as it will be too buggy. Concepts such as speed bridging, PvP mechanics etc won't be the same if it is played on survival. The whole version has to be 1.8.9 for it to be enjoyable.

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Kiannaa on Dec 18, 2020, 12:17 PMAs long as it is on 1.8.9 pvp. I don't believe having it on survival is a good idea as it will be too buggy. Concepts such as speed bridging, PvP mechanics etc won't be the same if it is played on survival. The whole version has to be 1.8.9 for it to be enjoyable.

this is why i started the minigames server in the first place, a lot of minigames that are loved need 1.8.9 to be played "correctly" which isnt possible on survival

Kiannaa

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Dec 18, 2020, 01:19 PM
Quote from: Kiannaa on Dec 18, 2020, 12:17 PMAs long as it is on 1.8.9 pvp. I don't believe having it on survival is a good idea as it will be too buggy. Concepts such as speed bridging, PvP mechanics etc won't be the same if it is played on survival. The whole version has to be 1.8.9 for it to be enjoyable.

this is why i started the minigames server in the first place, a lot of minigames that are loved need 1.8.9 to be played "correctly" which isnt possible on survival
Yup, if mini games were like bedwars were played on survival it would just be too buggy and not enjoyable. I definitely agree with the mini game server.

noobtube59

only add a new server if there will be updates / a plan for the future. It genuinely seems that a lot of the new servers that have been popping out have good initial set up but then dont push updates or changes and everyone quits. like cool bed wars is here but imo itll probably die out due to lack of advertising for it or no changes

Kakota

Thank you all for your input and votes! I will be locking this as we're looking into it  :)