Mar 28, 2024, 07:17 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Hiay (women) disc: Sox#2302

Started by AutoHandler, Jan 11, 2021, 11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: Hiay (women) disc: Sox#2302

Forum username: iiRampage

Why were you banned ?:
   I've been purposely misspelling GeorgeFilos's name for a full year. I thought it was a pretty harmless joke because it wasn't my intention to attack him in any way. Everytime I did that joke, George always jokingly replied back to it so I din't think it would be such a big deal. When I said "gorgle" like 2 times in general, admins told us to stop. I stopped about 4 minutes after I was told to do so. I got banned while I was asleep without any explanation given. If I knew joking around with misspelling names was THAT serious to George I wouldn't have continued for this long.

Why should you be unbanned ?
   Well if i knew it was this serious I wouldn't have done it. I wanna apologize to Mr. Filos aswell. Look, I know I have a pretty bad reputation because of something that happened a year ago. I haven't done anything bad (besides this) after that. It has been months and I miss seeing Solidfuture's food in the food channel. But seriously tho i miss the homies (the ones that got warned instead of banned??) At first Tow said that I would get a warning too but for some reason he reconsidered it. Long story short, I apologize for my bad spelling when it comes to George's name, and I would love to talk to some of my friends again.

Extra Information:

^Picture of Tow giving me a warning first, and reconsidering it because "I broke the rules repeatedly" (I genuinely couldn't think about anything i have done wrong in the past year besides this)

I hope whoever is looking at this doesn't hold grudges :)

B64E1|hPN5AJbZZIcvM2xcYT9bjnTlOr+zzz25IuqXWcYHRwMAwR66MtCgOLRVxi0p/Xvq2NsUnigIgMgchf0mHH5Nw5lhmcdi7eygqYo5XRtm4VCOI0QNOsaKJP7Zt/wF6NX6ilFmx8CpUQ0NxBLvfUiHc2OiZ4vf+jDFuXVqodUuzvNLqcfVbUDywgWms0bbp8+WCEfpKYsNR9Hw7Qu17wRxx7vUWf97zMx4tesw8O6DXjDS2loTKZPnoCyoRYuYc+Iq1anIKJNy2v5DjGzzLmVUyqUJyZ5uWO3mNf0kZQbmZLRzuNyfuodszN4Y7L2dc5EHvoUqklmvPhpjSrB9GKCmhdF2LNev1G31311wMVLaXUECS6TnX79HLJ5XgDanuQJgjohK4NwDF7NmuNHs7WfaYLk9TpYVJNJWgWn7S5gqTmLXViVuiN1C9DKtjQ/Q5qK5

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

blalp

Notified @Towelie of this unban, please give up to 48h for him to respond, if he doesn't respond in that time, message me for status/poke him again.
Have a fantastic day!

Towelie

I'd say that your problem is not knowing when to stop and not knowing when enough is enough, not mis-spelling George's name.
If I'm not mistaken this isn't your first ban, and definitely not your first bullying.
Why should we threaten the new found silence of SFT in order to unban you? How can you prove that you just won't display the same behavior again in a few weeks ?

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

xQuicScopex