Mar 19, 2024, 08:32 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Keyfobs/Keychains & drink coasters for SFT!

Started by Kakota, Jan 19, 2021, 07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kakota

Jan 19, 2021, 07:39 PM Last Edit: Jan 19, 2021, 07:47 PM by Kakota
This has already been discussed with and approved by Towelie.

Hi everyone! I have released keyfobs and can do drink coasters in these designs too upon request!
30% of all profits will go directly back to SFT to help the server  ;D

All keyfobs are custom made - choose the thread color(s), and even button color!
I am selling these on my Etsy for domestic and International can be done via PayPal!
I can ship these pretty much anywhere in the world via First-class mail with insurance.

For those wanting to buy outside the USA, please contact me on discord Kakota#2524 to discuss shipping prices & total payment price!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CustomLove2015?ref=seller-platform-mcnav&section_id=29230471
(The long wait times on my Etsy are just for the custom ones due to COVID19 delays & to ensure the customer is happy before shipment!
Most will ship within the week for instock supplies!)

Groot_69

Are these things you put on your keychain?

Kakota

Quote from: Groot_69(MW3) on Jan 19, 2021, 07:41 PMAre these things you put on your keychain?

Yes! Their a keyfob :) I'll punch a hole in for the buttons(your color choice!) and add a spilt keychain ring to attach your keys to! I also have small lightweight clasps used for lanyards to attach to a current keychain ring!

Edit - these can also be attached to backpacks or even used as a zipper pull! But most commonly used as an keyfob/keychain for a keyring!

BepiStar

Oh Kak this is awesome!!! When I get my next payment I will definitley make a couple purchases!  :laugh:

Kakota

Quote from: BepiStar on Jan 19, 2021, 07:48 PMOh Kak this is awesome!!! When I get my next payment I will definitley make a couple purchases!  :laugh:

Sounds great! Just contact me on discord or my Etsy weather USA or International! I did the Etsy to make domestic easier haha :) But I do not mind PayPal for domestic's!