Mar 28, 2024, 10:44 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Pixelmon] Apology and Feedback

Started by blalp, Feb 05, 2021, 07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blalp

Before we get into the feedback, we just wanted to apologize for the extremely late response to turning legend spawns back on. It was a mistake to have them off. Our goal with the legend quests was to make legends accessible to all players after they worked for it. We failed in that goal. Having the quests alone restricted which legends could be obtained. Our failure to meet our own schedule further compounded this. We're sorry. But words aren't enough. Legend spawns are now back on naturally, and the legend quest system has been revamped to allow you to work towards certain legionaries in addition to the natural spawns, and its setup so we can meet the schedule we promised. See here for Rally explaining the new system in-depth.

Release was rushed. Sorry. A fair number of things were not as polished as they should have been. Since then we have polished them.

Every mistake we make is an opportunity to learn. We made a mistake, and we will learn from it.

If you have stopped playing, I encourage you to give us feedback here, so we can all have a Super Fun Time (I had to) playing Pixelmon together.
Have a fantastic day!

Towelie

Quote from: blalp on Feb 05, 2021, 07:25 AMso we can all have a Super Fun Time (I had to) playing Pixelmon together.
:stonks:

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

NotChocobo654321

tbh 100% honest the main reason I stopped playing was I noticed I was falling for a similar pitfall that I had last update where I did the pokedex and nothing else really. Maybe if we can incorporate some kind of tournaments held for like a special prefix or some kinda of perks like a small access to /pokeheal for a set amount of time or having /pc for a set amount of time (Said set amount of time could be like a month or something like that). That way for those who want these commands they can compete against others who want it and only one person in the end will have access to that command. Just some thoughts on what could be done to as fun things to play.

Also if its possible add things like a pokemon triathalon that was seen in the anime. (Ofc people bringing their own 3 pokemon that pass rules) or we could have like an area where people could fight while being on the same pokemon as each other (EX: Ponyta pvp)

blalp

Quote from: NotChocobo654321 on Feb 05, 2021, 03:00 PMtbh 100% honest the main reason I stopped playing was I noticed I was falling for a similar pitfall that I had last update where I did the pokedex and nothing else really.
We are lacking in the end-game content. We have a couple ideas of things we could add. Right now our focus is one new feature/thing at a time, and when that's done to our satisfaction, we start working on the next one.
Quote from: NotChocobo654321 on Feb 05, 2021, 03:00 PMAlso if its possible add things like a pokemon triathalon that was seen in the anime. (Ofc people bringing their own 3 pokemon that pass rules) or we could have like an area where people could fight while being on the same pokemon as each other (EX: Ponyta pvp)
ooo interesting idea.
Have a fantastic day!

onionboys