[Minigames] Official Minigames release postponed

Started by Kakota, Feb 22, 2021, 05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kakota

Feb 22, 2021, 05:20 PM Last Edit: Feb 25, 2021, 03:40 PM by BluetigerESW
Mini-games release postponed for now, its not yet ready.

Hello everyone! We are really excited to announce this.

*intense drumroll...*

We are releasing Minigames this weekend!
Let's give our Minigames build team a huge shoutout for putting in the time to make this possible!

The server currently has BedWars on 1.8.8 for an old pvp-style. We are planning on adding more exciting minigames in the future!

We all hope you enjoy this awesome minigame and hope to release future ones if you all enjoy BedWars! Do you want to see any minigames or other things added? Let us know below!

Note to anyone wanting to play - Minigames will require 1.8.9 to play, since we are using the old combat system. You will have to create a profile for 1.8.9 on the MC Launcher.

Additional information will come this week!

We hope you have a lot of fun!

blalp

Postponed release, it is not ready yet.
Have a fantastic day!

BluetigerESW

@Kakota FYI, 1.8.9 would be the best version to play on (not 1.8.8), although ik the server is 1.8.8 cause for some reason the only 1.8 version of paper was that.
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

Kakota

Quote from: BluetigerESW on Feb 25, 2021, 03:42 PM@Kakota FYI, 1.8.9 would be the best version to play on (not 1.8.8), although ik the server is 1.8.8 cause for some reason the only 1.8 version of paper was that.

I tested it with 1.8.9 and it works! I'll update the post with this :)

badbrad01

Quote from: BluetigerESW on Feb 25, 2021, 03:42 PM@Kakota FYI, 1.8.9 would be the best version to play on (not 1.8.8), although ik the server is 1.8.8 cause for some reason the only 1.8 version of paper was that.
@BluetigerESW
start factions 3.0
Made By Miricx