Mar 28, 2024, 11:19 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Guide] Steve Co. Keys & Crates

Started by BluetigerESW, Feb 26, 2021, 07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluetigerESW

Feb 26, 2021, 07:18 PM Last Edit: Mar 16, 2023, 08:24 AM by Maya546 Reason: Updating
Heya, so apparently there's no clear complete guide for Steve Co. so I figured I'd make a guide on how it all works for new players.

Steve Co. is a custom plugin which allows you to spend keys to unlock a surprise mystery item from a themed crate!

The Basics
In order to start, you need to have a "Steve Co. Key" and any numbered "Steve Co. Crate".

Steve Co. Keys look like this:

Steve Co Crates look like this:

How to Obtain Keys/Crates
As shown in the image above it says that "You can get a Steve Co. Key at the Steve Co. Store"; however, to avoid confusion there is NOT an actual physical Steve Co. Store.

Steve Co. Keys and Crates can most easily be obtained through voting (you can vote here) or simply buying them from other players (some stores on /autoshop or /ah sell them too).  Additionally, a random Steve Co. Crate is dropped to a random online player about every hour, so they can be obtained by simply just being online!

Both Keys and Crates are also able to be purchased from our Premium Shop -> https://www.superfuntime.org/shops

How to Open a Crate
You can open a Steve Co. Crate by simply crafting a Steve Co. Crate and Key together in your inventory or in a crafting table.

What it looks like:

Steve Co. Crate Rewards
Each Steve Co. Crate series contains a different possible set of rewards that you can win.  It will state which series a crate is in the item description in your inventory.

You can view all possible rewards here -> https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,78832.0.html

Extra Information
This is a little known feature of Steve Co, but if you hold a Steve Co. Key in your inventory while holding a tool/piece of armor that you won from a Steve Co. Crate, you can actually do "/steveco repair" and it'll consume your key and in exchange repair the item you're holding to full durability!

Warning: Only have ONE Steve Co. Key in your inventory while doing this as it will consume all keys in the stack!!!

Hope this guide helps! :)
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

Mazeworker

Special Note on "Extra Information" make sure you only have one key in your inventory as it will consume all keys in a stack/pile per use.

AtomicPulse

Quote from: Mazeworker on Feb 26, 2021, 10:10 PMSpecial Note on "Extra Information" make sure you only have one key in your inventory as it will consume all keys in a stack/pile per use.
Yep... I lost almost a stack from doing this before lol
BTeam Owner | Survival Admin | Creative JMod

Ex - Factions FMod | Prison Guard

BluetigerESW

Quote from: Mazeworker on Feb 26, 2021, 10:10 PMSpecial Note on "Extra Information" make sure you only have one key in your inventory as it will consume all keys in a stack/pile per use.
Oh, didn't know this, I'll add that! Thank you!
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree