Mar 28, 2024, 02:27 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] Tractors / Karts were removed

Started by Towelie, Mar 01, 2021, 02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Today we found a critical issue/incompatibility with Tractors and Slimefun Backpacks.
Basically tractors can be used to dupe.

Due to that, I have removed permission from everyone to use tractors.
If that bothers you, I was told you can achieve a similar result with mcmmo (auto replanting), so I would suggest looking into that instead.

For the people that built tracks for tractors:
- Don't worry, I will be making a new KART but based on vehicles rather than tractors in the next days.

What you need to do:
- If you have any tractors, stop using them
- If you have a tractor that is already spawned and you are not able to put back in its chest, please make a ticket in #support and leave a warp to the tractor, an Admin can come and help you with that.
- If you would like to use tractors purely for decoration, that is fine (eg: if you already have them deployed that way). However, they will no longer be obtainable / useable.

Sorry everyone, I liked the tractors too :S
- We will not provide refund for existing tractors (since this is an emergency removal of tractors and not something we planned)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Mazeworker

To whomever duped items... you suck and should be permabanned with no chance of unbanning.

Karts... I think all vehicles(ground based) should be allowed with the same speed level so it feels like you can get a choice of Kart, just like the game... so if you want to pick a motor bike and someone else wants the Landspeeder.

Do I just give the Karts(Tractors) to a manager? I have 10... 8 from two tracks built and 2 from the test drive tractor event.

I also completed two new tracks /warp Chocolake and /warp RainbowRoad.

blalp

Quote from: Mazeworker on Mar 01, 2021, 03:47 PMTo whomever duped items... you suck and should be permabanned with no chance of unbanning.
Thankfully it was reported before it was abused. A huge thank you the reporter and @BrainyDevil for help testing!
Have a fantastic day!

George

Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!